I have a couple favorite hotels in West Hollywood. I am again staying at The Sunset Marquis this trip. This hotel is such a sanctuary in the middle of LA. It is like coming home. The staff remembers you, they are genuine and want to insure you have a great stay. I love the restaurant, the grounds and, the SPA. I am on a trip to visit friends, if not for that I would not leave the hotel. The beds are so comfortable it is like they swallow you up. Without question this is the finest hotel in the city of LA. If you try it you will go back..I mentioned the restaurant, they have a new Chef and the menu is new. The Chinese Chicken Salad at lunch was incredible..I just really love this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quintessentially LA? Not exactly! Centrally located between Beverly Hills and Hollywood, the Sunset Marquis in West Hollywood, CA offers 152 suites and villas intertwined within a 5 acre oasis of gardens and private retreats. We also boast indoor/outdoor "RESTAURANT," 2 heated pools, iconic "BAR 1200" and "SPA." Mere steps from famed Sunset Strip, nightlife and music abound at legendary venues such as the House of Blues, The Comedy Store, Viper Room and Whisky a Go-Go. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sunset Marquis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Marquis Hotel West Hollywood
- Sunset Marquis West Hollywood