Spent Oscar week here for 6 days and it was relaxing and a home away from home. The staff was wonderful and the rooms were very big. The pool area was great and had a lot of sunlight. The only complaint I have is that the hotel bar opened at 8 and it is a tiny complaint. I loved the history of the hotel as many rock stars stayed,overdosed, and almost died there. The Jim Morrison museum was nice. I highly recommend staying at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quintessentially LA? Not exactly! Centrally located between Beverly Hills and Hollywood, the Sunset Marquis in West Hollywood, CA offers 152 suites and villas intertwined within a 5 acre oasis of gardens and private retreats. We also boast indoor/outdoor "RESTAURANT," 2 heated pools, iconic "BAR 1200" and "SPA." Mere steps from famed Sunset Strip, nightlife and music abound at legendary venues such as the House of Blues, The Comedy Store, Viper Room and Whisky a Go-Go. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Sunset Marquis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Marquis Hotel West Hollywood
- Sunset Marquis West Hollywood