My family of 5 recently stayed at the Sunset, we had a suite and room connected. Unfortunately we did not have the pleasure of staying in a renovated room so the bathroom was pokey and falling apart :(, but none the less we were more than comfortable. The Rooms have very comfortable beds (kids said like sleeping on clouds) and awesome blockout curtains (yeah sleep ins). My 3 children were made to feel like "rockstars" the duration of our stay, thanks to the kid friendly staff and the kids rock program and I love that the staff are attentive without being over the top. The property is a pleasant oasis and the kids loved feeding the fish while we waited for breakie to be served. Overall we had a very chilled out time at the Sunset thanks guys!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quintessentially LA? Not exactly! Centrally located between Beverly Hills and Hollywood, the Sunset Marquis in West Hollywood, CA offers 152 suites and villas intertwined within a 5 acre oasis of gardens and private retreats. We also boast indoor/outdoor "RESTAURANT," 2 heated pools, iconic "BAR 1200" and "SPA." Mere steps from famed Sunset Strip, nightlife and music abound at legendary venues such as the House of Blues, The Comedy Store, Viper Room and Whisky a Go-Go. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sunset Marquis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Marquis Hotel West Hollywood
- Sunset Marquis West Hollywood