Sunset Marquis
Petit Ermitage(West Hollywood)
$293
  • Pool
Andaz West Hollywood(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$269
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $328/night.

Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$289
  • Breakfast included
Le Parc Suite Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$234
$175
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $240/night.

$390
$369
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $487/night.

Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$339
$231
Official Site
  • Restaurant
Grafton on Sunset(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$264
$175
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $224/night.

Sunset Tower Hotel(West Hollywood)
$395
$336
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $385/night.

Montrose West Hollywood(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$247
$198
Official Website
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $230/night.

Chamberlain West Hollywood(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$261
$196
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $262/night.

All reviewsrecording studiobedroom villakoi pondrock starwhiskey barequinox gymrock and rollthe main hoteltucked awayhome from homegreat barbeautiful propertyconcierge deskan updatelow keyresidential streetcool hotel
Reviewed November 16, 2012

I did the Traveller Guitar package, it was fantastic.The VIP passes were great, the staff were great, the food was great, the night club was great, all the people I meet while staying there were lovely and I didn't want to leave. I stayed in a villa, it was luxury, the bed was bliss and I was allowed to smoke on my balcony. Everything I asked for the staff tried to get for me, I felt like royalty. the location is perfect for all the night life, which is why I stayed there. I invited some of my Australian friends over for dinner at the Restaurant & they were blown away when they saw Whoopy Goldberg having a quiet meal. I give the Sunset Marquis 5 BIG STARS

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Allan W
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I always thought the Andaz was probably the best of a not so great selection of hotels in West Hollywood but after staying at the Sunset Marquis I've changed my mind. We stayed in a villa toward the back of the property. I was surprised at how much space they had behind the rather small entrance.

PROS:

Room Quality - Very high end modern finishes. We had a villa which was basically a basic hotel room. There was no "view" but this is WeHo. The bathroom was large with more towels that we would use in a week. Separate standing tub and shower with handheld and rainshower.

Bed - Honestly the bed was crazy comfortable. I've been to alot of great hotels and this bed had to be the most comfortable I've ever slept in. It's hard to explain why - you just sink into the thing. The sheets are very high thread count, the pillows just form to you and there is a very thick feather bed cover over the mattress. Really incredible.

Property Atmosphere - this property is setup something like the Hotel BelAir. Although it doesn't reach that level it honestly comes close in many ways.

Restaurant - We had breakfast in the restaurant which was excellent. It was nice sitting there next to the waterfall that pours out of the restaurant toward the rest of the property. They were prepping for brunch which looked great as well.

CONS:

I really don't have any bad things to say - but if I had to pick something:

Bellman - the bellman was overly friendly and really working for a gratuity. I would have been fine taking my bags to the room, but then he had to go through every light switch, etc. I'm sure he's just doing as he's trained but I was glad when he finally left the room.

Lobby and main building - I think the lobby is due for an update and it appears that they are updating the exterior of the main building. Really it's still a nice property but I think there is some room for improvement.

Overall, I highly recommend the Sunset Marquis - I have to say the best place to stay in West Hollywood. Definitely spend the extra for one of the villa rooms.

Room Tip: Go for a villa room. The bathroom is crazy nice.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 10, 2012

We stayed at the main hotel-not the villas- but the suite was amazing. Service was great and the location perfect. We got a 3 day offer package and found the price reasonable for what you get. We extended our stay for 1 more night and the manager charged us at the same offer rate.
Hotel has an exotic and refreshing atmosphere.
Could ask for more, definitely will come back

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Just stayed again and the visit was great. The property is well maintained. The staff continues to extend a warm welcome and goes out of their way to assist (many of them remembered I had been a prior guest). The hotel does a good job with communication prior to arrival to know arrival time and ask if they can make dining or spa reservations. Had a chance for a spa treatment and it was perfect.

Room Tip: Bar 1200 at the entry of the hotel is a lot of fun, locals and hotel guest mingle there.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Edwin C
Reviewed October 27, 2012

We've stayed here a couple of times now and will definitely come again. The rooms are large and well appointed, although a bit tired. The cool furniture can be chipped, scratched or just worn but that is not a deal breaker for us. We enjoy the location. A short walk to Santa Monica blvd and into Beverly Hills makes for a nice morning walk. Loads of nearby shops and restaurants are convenient too.

You never know who you'll run into at the Sunset Marquis. If you like discrete people watching at one of the pools, the bar or the restaurant, you'll really like it here.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple