Lowest prices for your stay
$152
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Wyndham
$179
Lol.travel
$146
Expedia.com$152
Priceline
travelup.com
2,861 results
All reviews great location santa monica beverly hills weho hollywood uber strip sunset
Selected filters
Reviewed April 12, 2019

This place is in serious need of overhaul and repair. Property presents an outright dirty appearance. So many things wrong in the hotel I don't know where to start. Avoid this place if you can - it's overpriced and almost to the point of being disgusting.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed April 4, 2019

This seems to have been a nice motel at one time, but with an abundance of maintenance issues, it had all the appeal of a budget motel. For this price, they should hire a handyman.
To add insult to injury, they charge 35 dollars a day for you to park your car.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 2, 2019 via mobile

This Hotel need a refresh, that's for sure.
The rooms add a flood before, the smell was officially moisture.
The patio door was always open when we arrive to refresh the studio.
It rain all week, the room was humidly sticky, we wear shoes all the time with that laminate floor and those edges all scrap, yes, the super look of a crappy junk house.
very funny to right that in my house and thinking about all this, a 1300$ suite, 35$ a day for an empty parking all that for five little days.

Stupid me, the hell you would tell me that before, not sure what would told you. Ouf!

Be strong and relax, L.A. my friend.
The staff was very nice and very in the mood of being respectfully, shure the weck up there.
The cleaning definately ok.
They work there money.
If it's like that everywhere in that Town, i am not in the good business.

Ciao

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 31, 2019

The location of this property was perfect for our needs -- right on Santa Monica Boulevard, good restaurants and services nearby (including 24-hour CVS), valet parking available. However, housekeeping was terrible, to the point that each day when we returned we would check the room to see what new problem had occurred. No pillow or blanket for sofabed, failed to clean at all one day, didn't dispose of obvious trash (empty coffee/smoothie cups, dirty napkin -- there was no wastebasket in loft, or we would have done it ourselves), stopped putting top sheet on bed (although did leave folded fitted sheet on my suticaese one day, and folded oversized sheet on arm of sofa another day), fan blades were dripping with dust, supplies were left in room (roll of plastic bags, tissue box plopped on top of our toothbrushes). Created an overall impression of disorganization and lack of care. We were also kept awake by loud music from the next room for two nights. All in all, I'll try someplace else next time.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ramadaweho, Manager at Ramada Plaza by Wyndham West Hollywood Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2019

Thank you for your review.

We apologize for the inconvenienced during your recent stay.

We have been training some new staff, an apologize for issues you experienced.

We are taking the necessary corrective action to ensure this type of situation does not occur
in the future.

We thank you for your patience.

Reviewed March 29, 2019 via mobile

Almost 200$ a night for a garbage room. I would have rather shelled out the extra 100$ or so for the nicer WeHo hotels. Location is great, near several bars and restaurants. Melrose is a short walk, as is sunset strip! If you don’t mind walking a couple miles, you can also walk to Runyon or rodeo! Beds were gross and mattress was stained. The room smelled so bad too. Bathroom was full of mildew and paint chips. This was easily the most gross hotel ever. I would recommend staying at a nicer place in West Hollywood if you’re dead set on the location, or staying closer to LAX for a cheaper price but nicer hotel.
Concierge was super sweet, he held my bags all day for me the day I left!

Date of stay: March 2019