2,637 results
All reviewsgreat locationloft suitesanta monicatrader joesbeverly hillswalking distancerodeo driveuniversal studiosbars and restaurantsbeverly centersunset striplos angelesvalet parkingjoseconciergestarbucksweho
Reviewed January 27, 2010

I frequent Weho often and this hotel is right near where all the action is. Great local - you can even walk to a Trader Joes next door to pick up essentials for your trip! The service was a little below average, but I really didn't demad a lot on this trip so that was o.k.

We stayed in the lofted suite that has a separate level where the bed is. It was great because you didn't have to worry about waking anyone up if you were getting reading, watching tv, etc. The room was modern and included a nice sized bathroom and mini-fridge. Daily fees for parking ($30) are crappy but that's what to expect when traveling to LA. Pool area is not what is listed in photos-its just o.k. nothing special.

Would recommend a lofted suite for those who might want to entertain a few people before venturing out into Weho's exciting nightlife.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank BuddhaInHeels
Reviewed December 30, 2009

Love this hotel. I stay there when on tour. The staff is awesome. The rooms rock...like the balcony rooms. Don't like the no smoking out on balcony rule though.

Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed December 30, 2009

I chose this hotel solely for the location...I normally stay near the beach but wanted to be near the friends I was visiting; this was only a block away. My room was clean and comfortable with plenty of amenities, including a large flat screen TV, an awesome massaging shower head, and a fridge, which was nice as I ended up spending a little more time than I thought I would...

...segue into the service provided by the staff. I was in town over the weekend when NYC got a crazy blizzard, and was supposed to fly back on the Saturday night that all of the snow started. Of course my flight was canceled, as were the next three flights they booked me on, and I wasn't able to get out until Tuesday. Those at the front desk of the hotel couldn't have been more helpful in extending my stay. I literally didn't have to do anything. They were also great at booking a car to the airport, and they were so nice with everything I asked for help with (including giving me change for the bus).

The hotel is within walking distance of many little places to grab food and necessities, including a CVS, Starbucks, Subway, the very first Pinkberry, and Trader Joe's (all are less than five minutes away). If you don't have a car, the bus system was so easy to navigate and the hotel staff is excellent at providing routes (you can also check out the metro website for their trip planner). It's about a mile from the Beverly Center, and then of course, Sunset Blvd and Hollywood Blvd are great for the typical tourist attractions as well as restaurants, movie theaters, and comedy clubs.

The pool and gym were also great, and there is parking available in a garage literally connected to the hotel. Also wanted to add that I was on the second floor literally right over the hotel driveway, facing Santa Monica Blvd, and thought it would get noisy at night but despite the foot traffic and cars constantly going by, the room was surprisingly quiet. Oh, and free wireless internet! Yay!

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled solo
1  Thank LollyNYC
Reviewed December 25, 2009

This is an amazing little gem bang in the midst of Beverly Hills and WeHo. Amazingly priced for such a posh address and well-equipped rooms and facilities. Free Wi-Fi in the room too. Right next door is my fave, Trader Joe's and Starbucks. Parking is available too and the Beverly Center is walking distance, even tho no one walks in LA! The rooms were very clean and the same day laundry service was excellent. It's the perfect place to check into when you want to be around Rodeo Drive and the Sunset strip. I always stay here now when I am on a shopping trip in LA or just want to hang with friends living in the area.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank RAK20
Reviewed December 23, 2009

I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Ramada Plaza WeHo. Rooms are very clean, modern and spacious. Staff were helpful, in particular Jose he was excellent and very friendly! The location is excellent for Hollywood and Beverley Hills. Unfortunately it was about a $60 cab fare from the airport!! But I am sure you can get shuttle services for cheaper. Great for restaurants and bars. A very friendly up market area. The restaurant next door, Primo Bistro, is fantastic, excellent food at a very reasonable price, would highly recommend eating there. Would definitely recommend. Probably not the best place for kids, i.e. the location suits adults.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple