Lowest prices for your stay
$152
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Wyndham
$179
FindHotel
$131
Expedia.com$152
Priceline$152
Hotels.com$152
2,860 results
All reviews great location santa monica beverly hills weho hollywood uber strip sunset
Selected filters
Reviewed September 8, 2016

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Reviewed September 7, 2016

Great hotel, situated in West Hollywood, rooms were perfectly adequately sized for a family of four. We stayed for four nights as part of a three week trip. Central to Beverley Hills, Hollywood and all the major sites. The hotel was clean and the staff very friendly.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 6, 2016 via mobile

Spent 3 nights at this hotel bang in the middle of West Hollywood.
Very convenient base for the WeHo nightlife.
The room was of a decent size and we also had a small balcony.
We didn't have any breakfast included but there are plenty of restaurant just around the corner and a 24hrs cafe literally below the hotel.
Great base to explore the Hollywood area. Will be back!

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 6, 2016

Extremely rude front desk staff but very friendly cleaning staff. The rudeness is completely unwarranted by the front desk staff which unfortunately seems to be becoming typical of the service industry in LA. Not acceptable when i'm spending close to 1k for 3 nights on a souped up motel. The yelp reviews here are pretty accurate. The hotel is very hot, smelly and muggy. Never Again.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 6, 2016

When I arrived to my hotel after an exhausting flight I found out that my reservation had been CANCELED. With absolutely NO NOTICE WHATSOEVER. They're were however rooms available so even though I was extremely upset I went ahead and booked anyway, only to get to my room and be nauseated by an unpleasant oder. When I went into the bathroom to wash my hands I noticed there were dirty black marks in the shower as well. I ended up ubering to the nearest Walgreens for febreeze and some zzz-quil so I would be able to sleep & get the heck out. This was my first time in California and it was most definitely NOT a good time.

• Trip type: Traveled with family