“Great staff”

Ramada Plaza West Hollywood Hotel & Suites
Ranked #15 of 19 Hotels in West Hollywood
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I liked this hotel was close to everything. With a restaurant right next door open 24 hours. I stayed with my son. He found the pull out sofa bed very uncomfortable, but I didnt like to complain. The cleaners were lovely people and did a good job. I would stay here again, but twin beds next time.

Room Tip: I wouldn't reccomend the sofa beds. But I should have spoken up.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
ramadaweho, Manager at Ramada Plaza West Hollywood Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2012

Kitchen 24 has been a great addition to the Ramada Plaza and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner 24 hours a day. They also feature a full bar and a terrific patio area.

Our housekeeping staff do a fine job and do their very best to ensure every guest stay is enjoyable.

The pull-out sofa beds are okay, but certainly not as comfortable as our regular beds.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,502)

Reviewed November 13, 2012

This was the second time I have stayed at this hotel in a month. It is a great location in the heart of West Hollywood close to Beverly Hills and Hollywood. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are basic but clean and have all the necessary items including a nice flat screen TV, ironing board, safe and small fridge. The coffee is terrible but there is a starbucks a block away. The shower heads are poor and not high enough for tall people. The pool is nice but the work out room leaves a lot to be desired. The beds are very comfortable so I woke up well rested. Considering how much hotels go for in this area, this is a good value.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for your review.

Ramada Plaza is reasonably priced and offers good value. Our location is terrific and the plaza offers a wide variety of retail outlets including Starbucks, Kitchen 24, Wells Fargo Bank, Enterprise Rent-a-car and many more.

The guest rooms are well kept and provide the amenities you would expect. The outdoor heated pool and sundeck are also very popular areas. We do provide a fitness room, but 24 Hour Fitness is across the street and Up Dog Fitness is on-site.

Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

My girlfriend and I booked this hotel as it was out last stop in the US and we had pretty much no money!! It provided an inexpensive base to see a bit of LA. Needed a bus to travel to Hollywood/Highland and the Grove etc. There was a supermarket in the area and some places to eat.

The room was tidy and economical...nothing fancy. I would call it more of a motel. There was nothing wrong with it so I would certainly recommend it if you're looking for something inexpensive. The area is very colorful and liberal so make sure this isn't a surprise to you!!!

• Stayed: December 2011

Thank you for your review.

In an upscale, trendy marketplace, Ramada Plaza WEHO is a very good choice. We provide good value for our guests and a great location.

The rooms are clean and provide good amenities including: 42” HDTV, mini-refrigerators, in-room safes, in-room movies, hairdryer, coffee maker, etc.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

We were here on the first night of our honeymoon and for first timers in LA, the location was perfect. The 24 hour restaurant next door was perfect for an end of day drink or snack. The hotel upgraded us to a suite, super nice! It was lovely however was split level so you had to walk down stairs to get to the bathroom if you needed to go in the middle of the night! Hugo the concierge was extremely friendly and helpful from honest advise about tipping to the best tours etc.

Over all great hotel for the price, location and staff, would stay again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
ramadaweho, Manager at Ramada Plaza West Hollywood Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2012

Thank you for your review.

Congratulations on your honeymoon!

Kitchen 24 is open 24 hours a day serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
They feature a full bar and beautiful outdoor patio.

Hugo and the concierge staff do a great job assisting guests with tours, transportation, tickets and directions.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

I recently stayed at the Ramada on business. As I entered the building there was a moldy smell. After checking in and getting to my room I thought it would be ok. The next morning I found a roach crawling in my bathroom. I was appalled!! I called the desk, they offered to change my room. For my inconvience I was offered me to discount my parking for 1 night!! What a joke!!! The area hotels were full for that particular week therefore I was forced to stay their for 2 additional night. I did not leave my belongings in the room.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Robert B
ramadaweho, Manager at Ramada Plaza West Hollywood Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2012

Thank you for your review.

I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced.

I will have our pest elimination service examine and treat the room to be sure the problem has been corrected.

Reviewed November 10, 2012