All reviews shuffle board rooftop pool an easy minute walk mother daughter trip pool and tennis court local buses full length mirror the living room area shower gel absolutely loved this hotel huge bathroom resort fee the king size bed visit to los angeles style hotel birthday weekend hotel parking
Selected filters
Reviewed December 9, 2018

The Montrose in West Hollywood provided me an excellent stay for my vacation this past week. This apartment-style suite hotel creates a warm, home-like vibe for someone to escape the Tinseltown glamor of Hollywood. The hotel is within walking distance to many many great venues and restaurants. Uber/Lyft pickups are seamless outside the hotel compared to some of the busier streets.

Smokers be weary, there is a $500 smoking charge per occurrence if you smoke in your room. The mini-bars are well stocked with gatorades, sparkling water, wines, beer, soda, water, redbull, juices, whiskey, tequila, vodka, scotch and snacks as well. The bed was super comfortable and housekeeping was excellent. In-Room televisions are gigantic! The fireplace is time controlled but does provide a nice ambiance. My suite had a great balcony in front of the hotel that allowed some cool people watching experiences.

Had a great time here in this City. The Montrose was a great place to come back to after a week of Hollywood nights. Thanks to all at the Montrose!

Room tip: Get a Massage :)
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Andrew M, General Manager at Montrose West Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2018

Matthew S,
You are welcome. I was so pleased to read your review I will be sure to share it with our team. We do like to champion our amazing location and over-sized rooms as providing our guests apartment style living in the center of everything. And better yet we will clean the room for you. Matthew S, I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and we appreciate the positive feedback. I do hope we get the opportunity to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed December 7, 2018

I stay at this property often and it is a little gem! A block and a half from anything and everything - you can walk anywhere and everything else is no more than a 5 -10 minute Uber if you don't want to walk. The suites are spacious and completely redone - the renovation looks fabulous! Staff is always friendly and helpful. I recommend this hotel to everyone traveling to Los Angeles!

Room tip: Large, spacious suites and quiet location just steps from all the action!
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Jennifer M,
I love that you loved our location and the newly redesigned rooms and public spaces. We appreciate your repeat business and hope to welcome you back again soon. Be sure to check out the Special Offers page of our website to see all sorts of promotions we offer that will allow you to tailor your next stay.

Reviewed December 7, 2018

Was at Montrose during the Thanksgiving break. it was quite and comfortable. the new coffee bar in front is a nice touch. the staff was great as always attentive and helpful. had an umbrella handy when it rained and let me borrow it. Will come again.

Matt M,
Welcome back and we will see you soon. We appreciate you spending your holiday with us, and we hope you can make Montrose West Hollywood part of your Thanksgiving tradition. We always appreciate positive feedback especially from return guests and we think the new lobby cafe is a revelation, (be sure to try one of our smoothies on your next visit). Matt M, it sounds like you had a wonderful holiday and I am glad that Montrose was able to be a part of that, we appreciate your business and hope that you return soon. Happy Holidays and safe travels.

Reviewed December 6, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for a few nights while visiting LA. The room was spacious, clean, and well decorated. The customer service was also excellent. The only issue was that maid service didn’t restock some items that we had used. We would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Andrew M, General Manager at Montrose West Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2018

Rbca78,
We will definitely be happy to welcome you back again, I am glad that we were able to host you and your husband during your Los Angeles excursion. We appreciate feedback from our guests because it provides us such great insight to the things our guests love about the property and the processes that could use some refinement. Rbca78, we hope that we do get the opportunity to see you again soon, be sure to visit our website's Special Offers page to see all sorts of Packages and Promotions for you to take advantage of on your next visit.

Andrew J. Maffei

Reviewed December 3, 2018 via mobile

Was there for work with my colleagues and had a great stay. Rooms are super big with sunk in living rooms. Had breakfast everyday and the selection was great. Best part is their vino and vinyl programming in the evenings, playing vinyl records and free vino for an hr.

Thanks for your hospitality and I will be back!

Trip type: Traveled on business
Andrew M, General Manager at Montrose West Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2018

850sangc,
We will be waiting to welcome you back, we have some great vinyl on deck fro December's Vino & Vinyl hour, everything from Eddie Money, Eric Church, Lady Gaga, Carly Simon and so much more and of course paired with fantastic wines to help bring your day to a close. 850sangc, we appreciate you taking the time to share your recent trip and I'm glad that you and your colleagues enjoyed your time with us. When you have time to return for pleasure rather than business be sure to check out our website's Offers & Packages page where you can find great deals and promotions that will allow you to tailor make your next stay.