We chose this hotel as a stopping point for a couple of nights before heading to Dana Point. The location is great and in a quiet residential area. Close proximity to restaurants and Sunset Strip.
Its was a lovely hotel and the staff were very friendly and accomodating. It appears this hotel is more suited to longer stays as there is a kitchenette in the one bedroom we stayed in. None the less we had a view of Downtown LA and the the roof top pool is a nice touch. The rooms were decorated modern and our suite was clean and the bed very comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet neighborhood just steps from Los Angeles’ Sunset Strip, Le Montrose Suite Hotel is designed with your privacy and comfort in mind. From the exclusive Privato Lounge and rooftop pool with panoramic Hollywood views, to our stylish studio and one bedroom suites, each element of Le Montrose is beautifully detailed with warm, urban appeal, sleek sophistication and an edgy, elegant attitude. Our West Hollywood location finds you minutes from the finest shopping, restaurants, and nightlife that Los Angeles has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Orbitz, Hotwire, Groupon, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Le Montrose Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Montrose Hotel West Hollywood
- Le Montrose Suite West Hollywood