Husband and I stayed here on my birthday while we're in LA,the hotel is ok except that some lights in the room were non functioning or broken.There is the fireplace which added to the decor (its fire isnt that impresssive) .Bathroom is so tiny,we ended up putting our personal toiletries on the office table..Room is comfy though and quiet but small for the price.The price just doesnt equate to what we get.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet neighborhood just steps from Los Angeles’ Sunset Strip, Le Montrose Suite Hotel is designed with your privacy and comfort in mind. From the exclusive Privato Lounge and rooftop pool with panoramic Hollywood views, to our stylish studio and one bedroom suites, each element of Le Montrose is beautifully detailed with warm, urban appeal, sleek sophistication and an edgy, elegant attitude. Our West Hollywood location finds you minutes from the finest shopping, restaurants, and nightlife that Los Angeles has to offer. A daily $20.00 Amenity Fee will be collected at the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Le Montrose Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Montrose Hotel West Hollywood
- Le Montrose Suite West Hollywood