Great room, smelled a little bit in the hall. Pool was cute but small. Don't party or be TOO loud because you will get called out on it. I guess the mayor lives in the hood and he doesn't like noise. Perhaps he forgot what it's like to be in your 20-30's!!! Staff was very nice, although we ordered a bottle of wine in the lounge area and he brought us the more expensive one by accident....small tip for him sorry.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet neighborhood just steps from Los Angeles’ Sunset Strip, Le Montrose Suite Hotel is designed with your privacy and comfort in mind. From the exclusive Privato Lounge and rooftop pool with panoramic Hollywood views, to our stylish studio and one bedroom suites, each element of Le Montrose is beautifully detailed with warm, urban appeal, sleek sophistication and an edgy, elegant attitude. Our West Hollywood location finds you minutes from the finest shopping, restaurants, and nightlife that Los Angeles has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Le Montrose Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Montrose Hotel West Hollywood
- Le Montrose Suite West Hollywood