This is a great place to stay if you are visiting West Hollywood. The hotel is tucked away in a quiet residential neighbourhood but is in easy walking distance to the shops, bars, restaurants and nightlife of Santa Monica blvd and Sunset blvd. The rooms were spacious, clean and well equipped. The only downside is the lack of choice for meals in the hotel itself with the restaurant and room service menu being the same. However unless you really wanted to eat in the hotel this may not be such a problem. Drinks are not allowed in the rooftop swimming pool area which is a shame.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet neighborhood just steps from Los Angeles’ Sunset Strip, Le Montrose Suite Hotel is designed with your privacy and comfort in mind. From the exclusive Privato Lounge and rooftop pool with panoramic Hollywood views, to our stylish studio and one bedroom suites, each element of Le Montrose is beautifully detailed with warm, urban appeal, sleek sophistication and an edgy, elegant attitude. Our West Hollywood location finds you minutes from the finest shopping, restaurants, and nightlife that Los Angeles has to offer. A daily $20.00 Amenity Fee will be collected at the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Montrose Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Montrose Hotel West Hollywood
- Le Montrose Suite West Hollywood