My wife and I stayed for one night recently at this lovely property. Our room was a large suite that was very nicely appointed, and had all the amenities one needs for a comfortable stay. I particularly liked the two large LCD TV's with the HD channels. The bed in particular was very comfortable. The rooftop pool and terrace were beautiful. The pool is small, but welcoming. The views of the surrounding area are truly terrific. The staff was very professional and accomodating. Parking, which in this area can be a nightmare, was easy at the hotel, as it appears to have sufficient spaces in it's lower level parking garage. Overall, a big "thumbs up".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet neighborhood just steps from Los Angeles’ Sunset Strip, Le Montrose Suite Hotel is designed with your privacy and comfort in mind. From the exclusive Privato Lounge and rooftop pool with panoramic Hollywood views, to our stylish studio and one bedroom suites, each element of Le Montrose is beautifully detailed with warm, urban appeal, sleek sophistication and an edgy, elegant attitude. Our West Hollywood location finds you minutes from the finest shopping, restaurants, and nightlife that Los Angeles has to offer. A daily $20.00 Amenity Fee will be collected at the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Montrose Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Montrose Hotel West Hollywood
- Le Montrose Suite West Hollywood