We were here for a 2 night stay. Had tried the Standard and the Grafton, and decided to try this one on for size.
Pro's: Beautiful, large rooms with comfy beds
Nice Rooftop pool deck with panoramic views
Only Hotel in W. Hollywood that lets you self park!
Quiet residential street. And a short walk to Sunset Boulevard, so you are just blocks
away from Whisky A Go Go, The Rainbow Room, The Viper Room, The Key Club and
Con's: No night life. If you are looking for a buzzing night club/bar, forget this place.
Restaurant was pricey for what you get. Suggest you take a walk as there are plenty
of great restaurants that are less expensive in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet neighborhood just steps from Los Angeles’ Sunset Strip, Le Montrose Suite Hotel is designed with your privacy and comfort in mind. From the exclusive Privato Lounge and rooftop pool with panoramic Hollywood views, to our stylish studio and one bedroom suites, each element of Le Montrose is beautifully detailed with warm, urban appeal, sleek sophistication and an edgy, elegant attitude. Our West Hollywood location finds you minutes from the finest shopping, restaurants, and nightlife that Los Angeles has to offer. A daily $20.00 Amenity Fee will be collected at the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Montrose Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Montrose Hotel West Hollywood
- Le Montrose Suite West Hollywood