I spent two weeks in this hotel, and I couldnt be more satisfied. The location is perfect, in West Hollywood, walking distance from all the cool restaurants and clubs in Sunset Boulevard. The rooms are great, all suites, very comfortable, big enough, and if you are lucky and get one of the rooms at the top floors, you will enjoy an incredible view of the city. The service is great, very nice people, really kind and helpfull. Again, great experience, and now Im sure that everytime I will go back to L A I will stay in Le Montrose.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet neighborhood just steps from Los Angeles’ Sunset Strip, Le Montrose Suite Hotel is designed with your privacy and comfort in mind. From the exclusive Privato Lounge and rooftop pool with panoramic Hollywood views, to our stylish studio and one bedroom suites, each element of Le Montrose is beautifully detailed with warm, urban appeal, sleek sophistication and an edgy, elegant attitude. Our West Hollywood location finds you minutes from the finest shopping, restaurants, and nightlife that Los Angeles has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Le Montrose Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Montrose Hotel West Hollywood
- Le Montrose Suite West Hollywood