Newly remodeled and very modern with a condo feel. I thoroughly enjoyed the views from the rooftop pool and would highly recommend this hotel! Attractions are pretty close, within walking distance. The Star Walk and Chinese theater are about 3 miles or less. It's a nice walk through the hills and interesting sites along the way, like the Viper Room, Rainbow bar & grill. Hotel staff was very helpful, I enjoyed two meals at Le Montrose at Privato, where we had excellent food and service. There are drinks and snacks in your room for a fee and a mini kitchenette, which is nice. I also had chocolate chip cookies and chocolate covered strawberries on my nightstand on my last night there. I would recommend staying in this posh hotel, close to everything!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet neighborhood just steps from Los Angeles’ Sunset Strip, Le Montrose Suite Hotel is designed with your privacy and comfort in mind. From the exclusive Privato Lounge and rooftop pool with panoramic Hollywood views, to our stylish studio and one bedroom suites, each element of Le Montrose is beautifully detailed with warm, urban appeal, sleek sophistication and an edgy, elegant attitude. Our West Hollywood location finds you minutes from the finest shopping, restaurants, and nightlife that Los Angeles has to offer. A daily $20.00 Amenity Fee will be collected at the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Montrose Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Montrose Hotel West Hollywood
- Le Montrose Suite West Hollywood