Petit Ermitage(West Hollywood)
$335
  • Pool
Chamberlain West Hollywood(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$242
$220
  • Restaurant
Sunset Tower Hotel(West Hollywood)
$336
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $391/night.

Le Parc Suite Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$250
$589
$519
  • Breakfast included
Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$409
$305
  • Restaurant
Montrose West Hollywood(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$266
$243
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$279
$263
  • Breakfast included
Grafton on Sunset(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$258
$210
Priceline
3,261 results
All reviewsnon alcoholic drinksrooftop poolfree snacksriot housecomplimentary winegreat hotelsunset stripriot hyattmini barview roomcomedy storeevery eveningthe check in processmodern hotelhouse of blueshigh floorvalet parking
Reviewed July 15, 2010

You have never experienced excellent customer service until you have stayed at the Andaz! The staff was beyond amazing! so helpful, so nice and would do anything with in their power!
the place is pretty modern and is not really set up to accommodate children, so if you have little ones- maybe find a different place. It is so contemporary and beautiful and the views are amazing!
I can't rave about this place enough! so wonderful truly 5 star service!
Oh and BTW complimentary mini-bar! yeah thats right Free mini-bar!!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
michelmorauw, General Manager at Andaz West Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2010

I am so delighted to have the opportunity to read your kind comments following your recent stay at Andaz West Hollywood. I truly appreciate you taking the time to recognize our team and the great service they provided you! We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not to distant future.

Reviewed July 9, 2010

We selected to stay at the Andaz purely because our cousins recommended the place to us...in saying that, we had no expectations of what to expect or the style of the hotel. When we arrived, we were greeted by a lovely man carrying a laptop and were immediately hustled into a pretty swanky reception room with a big long table and plush couches to sit on. As we had not read any trip adviser reviews on this particular hotel, I found the whole check in process hilarious, overwhelming and exactly what I expected for a Hollywood hotel! After all, you visit another country to experience their culture and this hotel did not let us down. The whole check in process was so easy, entertaining and smooth; we were shown to our rooms in 5 minutes.
The next surprise was the mini bar...everything was complimentary except the alcohol and we could not believe this as it seemed too good to be true. I actually had to ask the host twice to make sure we were not going to be charged. So, munching on biscuits, nuts, cheese with a variety of juices and soft drinks, we settled into our room. The room we had did not have a view as we didn’t want to spend the extra money as this was the final hotel for our trip. Next time, I would ask for an upgrade to have the Sunset Bld view. I really liked the decal....curtains/sheers, marble bathroom and wall decals. The soaps and shampoo were the nicest of all the hotel we stayed in. Perhaps the only fault if extra picky is the bathroom didn’t have enough storage but hey, who cares when you are in Hollywood! Our mini bar was replenished every day which I was happy to note.
Breakfast consisted of coffee and Danishes which really is all you need to start your day. The roof pool was unbelievable...you really did feel you were on the set of a film...nice big pot plants, cabanas overlooking LA, fresh towels available to lie on as well. We didn’t order anything from the bar upstairs as it was expensive but that doesn’t really matter, we all make choices how to spend our money. Now for the Beautiful People....we have never seen so many gorgeous looking people together in one place. This hotel must attract the 20's age group but never did we feel out of place...in our 40's with 3 children. As a matter of fact, we were made to feel very welcomed by staff and guests even when our 3 year old and his cousin decide to scream and run throughout the foyer one night. No one commented or even looked at the kids in a disapproving way...these are the little things for a family that are so important when staying at a hotel, to feel welcome with children, the Andaz certainly did this well!
Another cousin who lives in LA came to pick us up one night and told us that where we are staying is the best location (in his opinion) to stay in Hollywood. We were so close to all restaurants and the bus service was just across the road. We did see some celebrities and Jay Leno sat beside us at the Pizza joint just down the road...everybody wanted to talk to him while he was trying to have a pizza in peace.
Overall, this Hotel was an experience and I highly recommend it to all people even those with families and young children.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank melb0urnefamily5
michelmorauw, General Manager at Andaz West Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2010

Thank you for your glowing review regarding your recent visit with us here at Andaz West Hollywood. I am thrilled to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay! We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon so that you and your family may have the opportunity to enjoy our Sunset View accommodations and another great experience lounging at our rooftop pool!

Reviewed July 8, 2010

I really highly recommend this hotel. It is by far the best i have ever stayed in.

Checkin involved being offered a glass of wine in a very relaxed lounge while the staff member did all the work on his wireless laptop. The rooms are very well appointed and comfortable. The roof top swimming pool, bar and lounge is an oasis with amazing views. The food in the restaurant, whilst not cheap, is well worth the money.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends

I am so pleased that you chose to stay at Andaz West Hollywood and even more pleased that we are the best you have ever stayed in! Thank you for sharing how much you enjoyed our unique check-in experience, your guestroom and our rooftop pool. We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the not too distant future!

Reviewed July 7, 2010

My wife and I spent 1 night here while visiting friends in LA over the 4th of July weekend.

The location of the hotel is great - within striking distance of sights in West LA, and in a nice spot on the Sunset Strip across from the Mondrian and down the street from the Standard. At $28, the valet parking was actually a good deal compared to other properties in LA.

We arrived early at 1:00. Check-in was prompt and courteous. We were offered a double on the 8th floor with a view of the Hollywood hills. The room itself was very modern/minimalist with comfortable beds. It would have been nice to open the windows, as the room was a little musty and needed to air out a bit from what I am assuming was a very long shower by the previous guest, but a few minutes with the AC on did the trick. We greatly enjoyed the complimentary beverages and snacks, as well as the large LCD from the comfy beds. There was no tub, but a nice marble shower and very large towels. There were also some fashion books and magazine to read, as well as decorative LPs.

We spent the afternoon at the awesome rooftop pool. There is a series of covered "cabanas" overlooking LA with fabulous views. It was great to nap, read, and enjoy the very good cocktails at the pool bar. The pool was definitely an added bonus.

The hotel lobby doubles as a "lounge". Complimentary wine is served from 5-11, which was great for a nightcap after a night out on the town. Yummy chocolate croissants were also served in the morning, and I'm ashamed to say that I ate three.

All in all, we really enjoyed this hotel. The hotel staff were very friendly and professional, and despite the stylized surroundings, always focused on the customer experience. In general, I tend to avoid "hip" hotels, as I have felt in the past that the hotel believed that it was doing me a favor by "letting" me stay there. That was certainly not the case with this property, and we would consider returning for future weekend getaways.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
michelmorauw, General Manager at Andaz West Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2010

Thank you for your great review of your recent stay at Andaz West Hollywood. I truly appreciate you taking the time to recognize our distinctive hotel feature such as our check-in process, close proximity to popular sights, rooftop pool and complimentary in-room amenities! I look forward to welcoming you and your wife back to our hotel upon future weekend getaways!

Reviewed July 2, 2010

This hotel was wonderful. We didn't get champain when we checked in but soda or bottled water. Check in was fast and our room was amazing! Stayed on the 5th floor facing the strip. There floor to ceiling windows made it great to people watch, the room was very quiet. Nice lighting/bathroom was nice. They did have complimentary water,soda,chips and nuts in the room/alcohol was expensive. Beds were amazing!! I wanted to take it home. Pool area is beautiful at night, seeing all the house's in the hills light up. Overall a very enjoyable expericance!!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
michelmorauw, General Manager at Andaz West Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2010

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Andaz West Hollywood. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your comments and feedback! I am pleased that you enjoyed your accommodation in addition to our unique amenities and rooftop pool. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to West Hollywood in the not too distant future so that you can enjoy our dreamy beds once again!