Chamberlain West Hollywood(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$242
$220
Petit Ermitage(West Hollywood)
$335
  • Pool
Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$409
$327
  • Restaurant
Sunset Tower Hotel(West Hollywood)
$336
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $414/night.

Grafton on Sunset(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$258
$230
Official Website
$589
$489
  • Breakfast included
Le Parc Suite Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$250
  • Restaurant
Montrose West Hollywood(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$284
$243
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$289
$271
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
3,262 results
All reviewsnon alcoholic drinksrooftop poolfree snacksriot housecomplimentary winegreat hotelsunset stripriot hyattmini barview roomcomedy storeevery eveningthe check in processmodern hotelhouse of blueshigh floorvalet parking
Reviewed January 8, 2010

Stayed just one night and overall was impressed. Room was very clean and modern and the bed was very comfortable. Location is great (although overnight parking was a rip at $28). We had a great view of LA from the 8th floor, the sitting area at the window is great. Check in is definitely different, (that person on the laptop in the lobby at a high bar square table in the new modern outfit is the staff, maybe) but the staff was very helpful and did offer us wine upon check in. Other reviewers had been raving about the complimentary mini bar items, but really don't get overly excited... there are a couple of bags of potato chips,some trail mix and a few bottles of water and soda, all of which would cost you about $10 at any store. A must recommendation to eat is a Japanese restaraunt called Katana, about 500 yards up the street. This place is what you would expect for LA, overall a young crowd with a unique decor, a trendy vibe and of course some couldn't care less that you're alive hostesses. If you do go, sit at the robata bar and enjoy the show. You never know who will be sitting right beside you. Evidently, I was sitting right next to some reality TV star named Gretchen from the Real Housewives of OC (never have seen the show) but the college girls on vacation were very impressed and took photos.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
michelmorauw, General Manager at Andaz West Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2010

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Andaz West Hollywood. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your comments and feedback as we are continuously looking at ways to improve our service. I am pleased that you enjoyed your room, check-in and our proximity to some of LA’s best restaurants. I hope to welcome you back soon and have you experience our restaurant, RH.

Reviewed January 5, 2010

Not the biggest rooms but very clean and trendy. There are a lot of extras that make the difference. The staff are very friendly and are always rready to help.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with family

Thank you for your positive review of your stay at Andaz West Hollywood. I am glad that you enjoyed our amenities and felt taken care of by our staff. I hope that you will join us again soon.

Reviewed January 4, 2010

My partner and I stayed at the Andaz for 5 nights, greeted with staff with laptop's and were very friendly. Our room was not ready but we did ask for a higher floor so we were prepared to wait they gave us access to their hotel laptop's and offered us a glass of wine which was lovely. Our room was on the 10th floor, clean, modern and spacious with great views of the city. Bed was very comfortable and we loved the free mini bar offered daily all we can fault is that they did not replace what was used in the mini bar daily....Pool area was fabulous on the roof and overall we were very impressed with the hotel ammenities.
Service was great always someone there to assist us and most of the time they remembered our names and were more than happy to assist us with arranging tours and days out. They did recommend Eldorado Tours which we used for our Universal Studios day we were not happy with them at all issues and delays and cut our day short as they picked us up at the park at 4pm when it closes at 5pm so it made us miss shows, I would not recommend using this company for a day at Universal Studios use Starline Tours you will get more value for money.
We must say eat at the Hotel restaurant the service was just brilliant and the food was excellent, try the breakfast omlette!! The staff were very helpful with arranging us a hire car for 2 days through Black and White car hire made life very easy for us.
Great location and plenty to see and do whilst on Sunset Strip we had a great time and will be back when in LA next thank you Andaz for a wonderful stay!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Travellers2303

Thank you for your lovely review of your recent stay at Andaz West Hollywood. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your room, our check-in process, the service and our restaurant, RH. I appreciate you sharing your comments about your tour experiences, as we want to ensure that we arrange tours that guests are satisfied with. I am pleased your stay was positive overall and look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed January 1, 2010

After reading all the reviews about Andaz, I was really impressed and thought it was cool to go there, so I asked my fiancé to change our hotel from the Century Plaza Hyatt (which has been wonderful in the past) to this hotel. I was especially excited about the check in process I read about, where they have you sit on a comfortable couch and bring you drinks to welcome you and check you into the hotel.
On Thursday afternoon, my fiancé and I arrived at the Andaz. As we walked into the door we were impressed by the décor but confused as to where to go to check in. We walked around in search of the reception desk, looking and feeling extremely lost. Nobody greeted us, and nobody directed us as to what the process would be like. We noticed some people wearing casual clothing on some computers and we assumed that they were hotel guests using the hotel computer. My fiancé finally went up to one the people whom we thought were the hotel guests to ask them if they knew what needed to do. As it turns out the people at a larger square table opposite the front of the door, wearing casual clothing, and playing with their computers, are the hotel staff. The person that we approached was WILLING to check us in but did not seem very happy about it. We were not directed to sit on the couch, and no refreshments were offered, we were not given any directions as to how the hotel amenities work, we got one key instead of two we requested, and a room with two queen beds instead of a king and a beautiful view of a parking lot and people’s backyards.
My fiancé travels a lot for work, and he has diamond status at Hyatt hotels, therefore we typically get special treatment and get access to a regency club, offered amenities, breakfast and the best available room. A few weeks ago at the San Diego Hyatt, we were greeted by the hotel Manager who welcomed us to the hotel. At the Andaz, not only did we not get any special treatment (which I would have been ok with) but we received a worse treatment than what was advertized, and as I’ll describe in a minute, worse than many other guests. The person checking us in, was unfriendly, unprofessional and obviously too cool for his job. When we asked him about a regency club and breakfast, we were told that “this hotel is different from a Hyatt and that is not being offered here.”
At 5 PM, they offer complimentary wine, which is a very nice touch (and we only found out about it by over hearing others talking about it). Sitting at the lounge gave us the opportunity to see how the other hotel staff work. As it turns out, there are some staff that are both friendly and helpful. We couldn’t help but to listen in as the couple next to us were being checked into their room, because the difference between how we were treated and how they were being treated was extreme and we were shocked. It was through this that we found out that as diamond status, we actually get credit for breakfast.
Over the next few minutes we saw how the process is supposed to work. People coming were directed to seats in the lounge. Those computers I mentioned earlier are portable laptops with credit card swipers on the side. We watched them come over the new guests, offer them a drink, get their information, and check them in…just like in the reviews I read earlier. Some people were still looking lost, and disappointed.
There is also an odd odor in the rooms, VERY strong odor. I had heard the staff explaining to a family that the smell was from their cleaning supplies, therefore I spent the next 15 minutes trying to convince my fiancé that the smell was their cleaning supplies and not Weed. However, when we went to the roof top pool, we noticed people clearly displaying their bongs and smoking at ten in the morning. Some other guys were walking around looking very high. If you stay at the hotel, you should also make sure you like the smell of weed. If you don’t know what pot smells like, well go into your room and take a deep breath, you’ll learn quickly. We think it was coming through the air vents from some of the other rooms but there is no way to be sure.
Check out wasn’t smooth either. Our guy couldn’t seem to print out a receipt, had to ask our names and room number a few times, and when my fiancé mentioned that they could email us the receipt (because another staff person had just done the same to someone else checking out) they finally got us on our way, where we went outside to get the car that the valet had neglected to bring around.
I was extremely disappointed and wished that we had stayed at the Century Plaza Hyatt. My fiancé had booked this hotel for Valentine’s day, but we are in the process of changing hotels for that day.
If you are planning on staying at this hotel, I wish you luck, and hope the right person checks you in.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Pouneh
michelmorauw, Executive Assistant to the General Manager at Andaz West Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2010

Thank you for your comments regarding your most recent visit to Andaz West Hollywood. I am terribly sorry for your disappointing experience at our hotel. As you observed, your experience is not typical and I truly apologize for the service you received. Our General Manager would like to discuss your experience in further detail with you. Please email me at Romi.Schneider@andaz.com so I can connect you with him.

Reviewed December 22, 2009

i stayed here with my teenage daughter. I just loved it as did my daughter. The staff were incredible helpful and personable and you really felt like a valued guest. I loved the free mini bar and internet and yok could pick up a free drink from reception when you wanted. The concierge services were brilliant. The location is excellent.
Loved the balcony sitting area too. One of my favourites.
Restaurant food was first rate.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank radicalseven
michelmorauw, General Manager at Andaz West Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2009

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your fabulous experience at Andaz West Hollywood. I am so happy to hear that you and your daughter enjoyed our complimentary ammenities in the lobby an the guest rooms, our unique concierge and check-in services, and our restaurant RH. I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you and your family back soon. Happy Holidays.