3,332 results
All reviews non alcoholic drinks rooftop pool free snacks riot house great hotel riot hyatt sunset strip complimentary wine mini bar view room every evening comedy store modern hotel house of blues the penthouse high floor valet parking
Reviewed August 31, 2016 via mobile

Spent 3 nights at the Andaz whilst visiting LA. Our room was spacious with wonderful views of the Hollywood Hills and the various beautiful homes. Beds were extremely comfortable and it was good that soft drinks and snacks in the room were complimentary. The pool on the roof was enjoyable, again with lovely views (shame it was closed for a private party on one evening). The gym was well equipped with modern machines. Staff were friendly and very efficient. The funky reception area provides free soft drinks and teas, coffees and cakes in the morning. They also do a wine tasting each evening but we never actually made it. The location is spot on for exploring West Hollywood, Hollywood and Beverly Hills. Didn't have any issues with noise from outside (we were quite high up and facing away from Sunset Boulevard) but the lift noise was a little irritating until we got used to it. All in all, a good choice for LA.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family
Management response:Responded September 1, 2016

Dear EricPDC -

Thank you for your review, I appreciate you taking the time to write it. I am glad you had a great stay and appreciated the Andaz culture. I will make sure to share you kind comments with my team. Safe travels back home and I look forward to welcoming you in the future once again.

Warm Regards -

Henning Nopper

Reviewed August 31, 2016

I chose to return to the Andaz after staying there 4 years prior. It had changed. Lobby looked worn and dirty. Staff was helpful during stay, but very rude and neglectful when I called back for my forgotten phone charger. They said they would call me back and they never did. Housekeeping likely kept it and wouldn't tell the truth. Disappointing after leaving a tip! Room was okay, smelled clean, but found dead bugs in both the bathroom and on bed on arrival. Curtains had something splattered on them. Rooms need maintenance.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Management response:Responded September 1, 2016

Dear D7511HGwilliamr -

Thank you for your feedback on TripAdvisor. I am glad we were able to get in touch with you and investigate what happened. Safe travels back home and my team will be in touch if we need more information. Thank you for taking the time and bringing this to our attention.

Warm Regards -

Henning Nopper

Reviewed August 31, 2016

We had a amazing stay at the Andaz, West Hollywood & loved every minute. The room was great, a good size with fantastic views. We were high up so no noise from Sunset Boulevard at all! The staff were brilliant & when we asked for anything it was done immediately (one evening a lightbulb went and was replaced within minutes of calling the reception). Free soft drinks, snacks, wine etc. was a lovely touch when we went in or out of the hotel & in our room. My two teenage boys made very good use of this!!! The pool area was wonderful, my idea of heaven! Never crowded, calm, friendly, with a cool breeze & incredible views in all directions! I will definitely stay here again if I can!

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family