Andaz West Hollywood
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Le Montrose Suite Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$316
$240
Official Website
  • Restaurant
Petit Ermitage(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$325
  • Pool
Sunset Tower Hotel(West Hollywood)
$395
Hotels.com
$399
$389
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$267
$259
  • Breakfast included
Grafton on Sunset(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$264
$200
  • Restaurant
Chamberlain West Hollywood(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$278
$240
  • Restaurant
Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$348
$237
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Sunset Marquis(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$403
$350
Agoda.com
Chateau Marmont(West Hollywood)
$685
3,138 results
All reviewsfree snacksnon alcoholic drinksrooftop poolriot housecomplimentary wineriot hyattgreat hotelsunset stripview roommini barcomedy storeevery eveningthe check in processmodern hotelhouse of bluesvalet parkinghigh floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 16, 2014

We were in town for a basketball game and the Andaz was in the perfect location. Being Hyatt Platinum members we received an automatic upgrade to a room with a view of the Sunset Blvd. without even having to ask. Check in was a breeze and everyone was extremely friendly. Lots of restaurants within walking distance too which was nice.

Room Tip: Room with a view of Sunset Blvd if possible
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Lin S, General Manager at Andaz West Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2014

Thank you for selecting Andaz West Hollywood for your most recent trip to Los Angeles. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your rooming accommodations, the hotel’s central location and the assistance that was provided to you by our wonderful team. We look forward to welcoming you back upon your next visit to Los Angeles!

Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

Beautiful hotel, we were suppose to have a room facing the hills, but arrived and were offered a free upgrade to a beautiful room over facing the city. Very cool, staff were great from the second my friend and I arrived, to the minute we left. We even got a late check out which was choice. Roof top pool is incredible, only thing is going there in summer time you have to be up to the pool quite early as all the chairs and sun beds get taken fast!

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Lin S, General Manager at Andaz West Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

We are delighted you both enjoyed your recent stay with us here at Andaz West Hollywood! I truly appreciate you taking the time to share your kind comments and look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future!

Reviewed January 13, 2014

A nice hotel to get an LA experience. Modern, hip, good service and amenities, nice restaurant and bar, good for people-watching, well located.

We had however the same problem that another reviewer has reported with the large electronic billboard facing the hotel on Sunset. Even with the curtains fully closed, if felt life a camera flash going off every few seconds. It was impossible to get any sleep, but the hotel staff was very prompt in offering a room at the same price facing the hills. It was all fine in the end, but if the hotel had no alternative rooms available, my rating would have been very different. Short of getting rid of the billboard, the hotel needs to provide a better light shield in the rooms facing Sunset

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for your feedback on your recent stay with us at Andaz West Hollywood. It is delightful to know that you enjoyed the hotels amenities as well as the food and beverage outlets. Though I am happy to hear that our team was diligent in arranging another rooming accommodation, our sincere apologies for the tranquility challenges, as this is not the experience we strive to provide our guests. Please know that your comments are valued as they provide us with an opportunity to reevaluate ways in which to improve our guest experience. We look forward to another opportunity to welcome you back on your next trip to Los Angeles.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I visited this hotel in August 2010 with my partner. It simply is the best hotel I have stayed in.

We booked Los Angeles as a sight seeing holiday and this hotel just made the whole experience so much more enjoyable.

We took a taxi from LAX, an on arrival the check in was nice and easy, the staff were very welcoming and delighted that we were from Scotland. The entrance hallway to the hotel was very relaxing and nicely air conditioned. The lifts were spotless and likewise the hallways.

Our room on the 3rd floor was unreal. It had views of sunset strip and the surrounding area. It was breathtaking. Also had a cute little message on the window saying "California knows how to party".

The room was simple and relaxing, the pillows and bed were very comfy and we always had a great sleep. The bathroom was great size and spotless. The mini bar was filled everyday with the most amazing treats. Complimentary Popchips, chocolate and juice never disappoint.

The best part of the hotel by far is the rooftop pool. I couldn't believe my eyes when I seen it.
The views are breathtaking.

Everyday we had a pool side cabana which was very relaxing. A big comfy bed to sunbathe on... Perfection. The pool was spotless and the beds looked like they had never been touched!

At night the views and the pool were so pretty.

The location was perfect for us. Close to everything. I would definitely recommend staying in West Hollywood to Hollywood. There was a starbucks next door and plenty amazing restaurants to choose from.

We went out for a walk most days and visited cafe primo a few doors down for lunch.. This was recommended by the lady on the front desk who was very helpful. The front desk were also great at letting us know which tour guides to use and the best places to eat.

We also ate at the hotel and also from the rooftop bar which was very tasty.

Overall I do not have one bad thing to say about this hotel the experience was simply amazing.

I would highly recommend it to anyone and it was the most relaxing hotel I have stayed in, in the most perfect location. The staff were very polite and helpful and there is also a printer at reception to print any flight check ins etc.

I enjoyed it so much I cannot wait to go back. I am visiting New York City this November and I have just booked Andaz 5th Avenue as I know it will not disappoint.

Room Tip: A higher room will have the best views :)
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Lin S, General Manager at Andaz West Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share such wonderful comments following your recent stay here with us at Andaz West Hollywood! It’s delightful to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations, the hotel amenities and the service you received from our stay. On behalf of all of us here at the hotel, I look forward to welcoming you back soon! Enjoy our sister property in New York!

Reviewed January 6, 2014

I like the hotel feel and location which is very convenient to activities. I will say I wasn't impressed with the electronic billboard across from my room that flashed all night and nothing would block it out. I would definitely ask to be far from that next time. Loved the wine hour and the morning cafe in the lobby. Valet service was not the best either - on two incidents we had to wait for more than 15 minutes for our car after asking three times about it - not impressed by that especially when they still expected a tip. Some things to work on and but most important would express to management that something needs to be done about the billboard - or find some way for guests to block out the sign at night when sleeping.

Room Tip: Request something that is not close to the electronic billboard
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Lin S, General Manager at Andaz West Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

Thank you so much for your feedback on your recent stay with us at Andaz West Hollywood. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed the complimentary amenities and our central location. Our apologies for the accommodation disturbances and service challenges, as this is not the experience we strive to provide our guests. Please know that your comments are valued and we hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back on your next trip to Los Angeles.