Andaz West Hollywood
Petit Ermitage(West Hollywood)
$345
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$289
  • Breakfast included
Sunset Tower Hotel(West Hollywood)
$395
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Le Parc Suite Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$210
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$333
$226
Official Site
  • Restaurant
Chamberlain West Hollywood(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$256
$220
  • Restaurant
Grafton on Sunset(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$200
  • Restaurant
Le Montrose Suite Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$285
  • Breakfast included
Sunset Marquis(West Hollywood)
$370
3,157 results
All reviewsfree snacksnon alcoholic drinksrooftop poolriot housecomplimentary wineriot hyattgreat hotelsunset stripview roommini barcomedy storeevery eveningthe check in processmodern hotelhouse of bluesvalet parkinghigh floor
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Ex rock. Still one of the best locations for fun, views, swim on the roof, look out over LA. Pure fun. Subtle, experienced staff. Great rooms, I had a room overlooking the front. Nearest competitor is the Mondrian right across the road. Mondrian is more romantic this place is great for the solo traveller or parties of guests. If you are into rock and roll history this place is steeped in it - it's the Riot Hyatt, and despite the varnish, the oak refit and the polish you can still feel the old Hollywood coming through.

Room Tip: Choose the front, excellent views over LA
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank RobertULondon
philipdailey, General Manager at Andaz West Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post such a lovely review following your recent stay here at Andaz West Hollywood! I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your accommodation, our history of rock ‘n roll theme and the amazing views from our pool deck, amongst other unique qualities here at the hotel. We truly look forward to welcoming you back upon your next visit to Los Angeles!

Reviewed December 17, 2012

We just returned from a long weekend trip to LA and I can highly recommend Andaz West Hollywood to anyone looking for a modern, comfortable and convenient hotel to stay at. The staff were incredibly helpful and courteous. I called them a couple of days prior to our arrival and told them we would be there around noon and they had a room waiting for us on a high floor (my preference). The room was clean and the view was fantastic. As promised, the minibar (non-alcoholic) was free and re-stocked regularly. The on-site bar has a great selection of cocktails.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay here at Andaz West Hollywood. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit and the service provided to you by our wonderful team. I hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back upon your next trip to Los Angeles.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

Hip hotel in an excellent part of Sunset Blvd. Morning coffee and pastries, early evening wine and the mini bar snacks and wifi were all free. Nice touches to make a trip easier. Also helpful, friendly staff. I'd stay again although not much of a view from the 6th floor where you see more of the back parking lot than the Hollywood hills.

Room Tip: To avoid noise pick rooms at the back but maybe try for a higher floor.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank ti727

Thank you so much for your review following your recent stay here at Andaz West Hollywood. It is so nice to receive positive feedback on our unique amenities, central location, and in particular, our helpful customer service. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to the team! I am so glad that your stay was enjoyable and I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back hopefully in the not too distant future.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

The location is perfect for hanging out in the West Hollywood area. Valet parking is the way to go at $32 per night with unlimited in and out and the lot is right behind the hotel so there's no long wait once you're ready to go. Hip lobby and reception desk with free coffee in the morning and free wine at happy hour. Add that to free snacks and non-alcoholic beverages in the room and you get the feel that they appreciate you staying there rather than trying to hook you for every last penny once you're checked in. Rooms were very nice sized with a little sitting area overlooking Sunset Boulevard and the House of Blues right across the street. Great for people watching. Beds and linens were very comfortable. Bath was a touch on the small side but adequate. I would stay again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank minnekid
philipdailey, General Manager at Andaz West Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2012

I am so pleased that you chose to stay at Andaz West Hollywood and am delighted to know how much you enjoyed all of our amenities here at the hotel, particularly our complimentary guestroom treats as well as our coffee and wine in our lounge. Thank you for all of your wonderful comments. We look welcoming you back upon your next visit to the West Coast!

Reviewed December 5, 2012

My husband and I stayed here on a Friday night. The hotel has great contemporary style, the amenities are great! All the non-alcoholic drinks and snacks are complimentary. We loved the touch of complimentary coconut water at the fitness center. The room had a fabulous view of the entire city! Not only was the hotel fabulously located and fabulously styled, but the service was wonderful! I had accidentally left a pair of shoes behind and they were able to find it for me and ship it back to me (at my expense). I would definitely recommend staying here if you're staying in the Los Angeles area. It is centrally located in West Hollywood right on Sunset Blvd very close to great restaurants, bars and great shopping!

Room Tip: Request an upper floor room.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Stephy1110
philipdailey, General Manager at Andaz West Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your kind review following your recent stay here at Andaz West Hollywood. I am so pleased to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed all aspects of your stay. We strive to exceed guests’ expectations and I am so delighted to hear that you enjoyed our distinctive amenities, central location and the wonderful service provided to you by our team. On behalf of all of us here at the hotel, we look forward to welcoming you and your husband back upon your next visit to LA!