Petit Ermitage(West Hollywood)
$365
  • Pool
Montrose West Hollywood(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$281
$220
Official Website
  • Restaurant
Chamberlain West Hollywood(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$282
$260
  • Restaurant
Grafton on Sunset(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$282
$230
Official Website
  • Restaurant
Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$326
$247
$408
$399
  • Breakfast included
Sunset Tower Hotel(West Hollywood)
$336
Official Hotel
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $392/night.

Le Parc Suite Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$316
$208
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$291
$274
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
3,248 results
All reviewsnon alcoholic drinksfree snacksrooftop poolriot housecomplimentary winegreat hotelsunset stripriot hyattmini barview roomcomedy storeevery eveningthe check in processmodern hotelhouse of blueshigh floorvalet parking
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Andaz is in a great location to get places in Hollywood and Beverly Hills easily. $22 valet parking per day but it is fast, friendly, and efficient. The hotel is sleek, contemporary, and very comfortable with great wifi (free) and the online checkin and checkout works well. The staff is what really differentiates this hotel from other trendy hotels in LA - they are friendly, efficient, knowledgeable, and with "NO ATTITUDE". Very refreshing and welcome. We loved the free non-alcoholic drinks and snacks and if you want a quiet room, just ask to be on the residential side of the hotel - not the Sunset Blvd. side. The only negative I could come up with is that the carpeting in our room needed to be replaced - it was a bit shabby and dirty. I highly recommend this property for anyone.

Room Tip: Quiet rooms are on the residential side of the hotel, not Sunset Blvd.!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
philipdailey, General Manager at Andaz West Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review following your recent stay here at Andaz West Hollywood. I am so pleased that you enjoyed our complimentary amenities, your accommodation and the level of service that our team provided you. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to all! On behalf of all of us here at the hotel, we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Beautiful. Convenient. Nice toiletries. Nice robe. I would go back in a minute!!! I The valet was extremely helpful and had my car waiting for me as I requested. I was also greeted at the door via IPAD which was interesting and fun. I wish I had longer to stay and explore this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for sharing your experience following your recent stay here at Andaz West Hollywood. I am so delighted to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again, hopefully in the not too distant future.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

The location of this hotel is amazing. I have read a lot of reviews and when I first entered the lobby, I just thought it was beyond beautiful. Latest technology, there is no front desk but you get checked in by a staff member. The service was really great. But, once I entered the room, I was a bit disappointed. My first, initial thought was ..wow, it looks like a hospital room. It is VERY VERY modern, very understated, just white walls, tv, a table. The only art we had in the room was Jimmy Hendrix album or 2. The bed was amazing. The shower was a bit small, there was half of the door sort of missing, and the water was going all over the floor. The sink was very small, almost felt like the room was literally designed for one person. The pool area was gorgeous, although it was closed due to cold weather. They had lemonade by the pool, which was a nice touch. In the room, all non alcoholic beverages and snacks were free of charge. Every morning, in the lobby there was free coffee and cookies.
Overall, beautiful hotel, I'm just not sure if I would ever pay that money to stay there because I prefer more 'home' vibe room design than just plane white walls.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Veronika8206
philipdailey, General Manager at Andaz West Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

Thank you so much for your feedback following your recent stay here at Andaz West Hollywood. I’m delighted to hear that you were well taken care of by our team and that you were able to enjoy most of the hotel’s amenities. All of your comments are truly valued and we hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

Perhaps I had high expectations, but I was a bit underwhelmed with my stay. Check-in was weird. As I pulled up, a staff member came up to me with an iPad and asked if I wanted to check in standing or sitting. Um, standing? He asked if I wanted wine or water. I then asked him to confirm the benefits I was receiving on my reservation. He told me he couldn’t tell on the iPad, and had to go to a real computer to figure that out. Seems like they shouldn’t be using iPads if they can’t support this function. Anyway, he confirmed I had breakfast and a $25 food and dining credit. I figured everything else was on there and if it wasn’t, I could fight at checkout, and made my way to the room.

The room itself was fine, but nothing particularly luxurious. Although the room was large, it had a lot of empty space, both on the floor and on the walls. Instead of art work, there were some cutesy phrases stenciled on the walls and windows. Although I was on a high floor, the view was really of the parking lot, with a not-particularly-exciting view of the Hollywood Hills. There was a nice amenity awaiting me of fruit, cheese, crackers, and a bottle of red wine, though I’m not sure if it was because of my Visa “VIP” status or my Hyatt Platinum status or both. The minibar was stocked with a juice, various sodas, bottled water, and two iced teas, and there was trail mix and pop chips on the dresser.

I had a terrible experience trying to have breakfast, which was included in my stay, as I was forced to sit at the bar (literally, they were going to sit me at a table and then decided i couldn't since I was only one person) with dirty dishes stacked in front of me, with a view of the back kitchen, with waiters carrying hot beverages squeezing past me every three minutes.
As for the rest of the stay, it was acceptable with some minor blips. The gym was great, looking right out onto Sunset Boulevard. At check-in, I was asked if a 2pm checkout was okay, and I said yes. But of course, right before I hopped into the shower at 1:30, there was a knock on the door asking me when I intended to check out. Checkout itself was fine, although there were no charges beyond my room rate, so I’ll never know what actually happened with the breakfast- just that my $25 credit plus the free breakfast covered it at all. Then the last weird thing was when i asked if i could store my luggage in my car while I was at breakfast. I was told to walk around back, past stacked pallets and dumpsters, ask the valet shed for my key, find my car in the valet lot, and do whatever I wanted. Um, ok.

The Andaz bills itself as a luxury hotel. In reality, it wasn’t.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
philipdailey, General Manager at Andaz West Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback following your stay here at Andaz West Hollywood. I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you encountered. At Andaz, we are committed to serving every guest beyond expectations and to know that we did not accomplish this with you is very disappointing. Please be assured that I will personally investigate the issues you addressed. Hopefully one day we can welcome you back to create an experience more consistent with the Andaz true hospitality.

Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

Everything about this hotel is perfect except parking price, but that's LA. You get free non alcoholic drinks and snacks in your room. The hotel is legendary if you're interested in rock n roll history. It's next door to the legendary comedy store and there are a lot of restaurants that are within walking distance.

• Stayed: November 2012
philipdailey, General Manager at Andaz West Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2012

Thank you for sharing your experience of your recent stay at Andaz West Hollywood. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again, hopefully in the not too distant future.