Chamberlain West Hollywood(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$243
$220
Petit Ermitage(West Hollywood)
$335
  • Pool
Sunset Tower Hotel(West Hollywood)
$336
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $406/night.

Le Parc Suite Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$250
$509
$489
  • Breakfast included
Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$409
$305
  • Restaurant
Montrose West Hollywood(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$263
$243
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$279
$263
  • Breakfast included
Grafton on Sunset(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$258
$210
Priceline
3,257 results
All reviewsnon alcoholic drinksfree snacksrooftop poolriot housecomplimentary winegreat hotelsunset stripriot hyattmini barview roomcomedy storeevery eveningthe check in processmodern hotelhouse of blueshigh floorvalet parking
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Beautiful. Convenient. Nice toiletries. Nice robe. I would go back in a minute!!! I The valet was extremely helpful and had my car waiting for me as I requested. I was also greeted at the door via IPAD which was interesting and fun. I wish I had longer to stay and explore this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
philipdailey, General Manager at Andaz West Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

Thank you for sharing your experience following your recent stay here at Andaz West Hollywood. I am so delighted to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again, hopefully in the not too distant future.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

The location of this hotel is amazing. I have read a lot of reviews and when I first entered the lobby, I just thought it was beyond beautiful. Latest technology, there is no front desk but you get checked in by a staff member. The service was really great. But, once I entered the room, I was a bit disappointed. My first, initial thought was ..wow, it looks like a hospital room. It is VERY VERY modern, very understated, just white walls, tv, a table. The only art we had in the room was Jimmy Hendrix album or 2. The bed was amazing. The shower was a bit small, there was half of the door sort of missing, and the water was going all over the floor. The sink was very small, almost felt like the room was literally designed for one person. The pool area was gorgeous, although it was closed due to cold weather. They had lemonade by the pool, which was a nice touch. In the room, all non alcoholic beverages and snacks were free of charge. Every morning, in the lobby there was free coffee and cookies.
Overall, beautiful hotel, I'm just not sure if I would ever pay that money to stay there because I prefer more 'home' vibe room design than just plane white walls.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Veronika8206
philipdailey, General Manager at Andaz West Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

Thank you so much for your feedback following your recent stay here at Andaz West Hollywood. I’m delighted to hear that you were well taken care of by our team and that you were able to enjoy most of the hotel’s amenities. All of your comments are truly valued and we hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

Perhaps I had high expectations, but I was a bit underwhelmed with my stay. Check-in was weird. As I pulled up, a staff member came up to me with an iPad and asked if I wanted to check in standing or sitting. Um, standing? He asked if I wanted wine or water. I then asked him to confirm the benefits I was receiving on my reservation. He told me he couldn’t tell on the iPad, and had to go to a real computer to figure that out. Seems like they shouldn’t be using iPads if they can’t support this function. Anyway, he confirmed I had breakfast and a $25 food and dining credit. I figured everything else was on there and if it wasn’t, I could fight at checkout, and made my way to the room.

The room itself was fine, but nothing particularly luxurious. Although the room was large, it had a lot of empty space, both on the floor and on the walls. Instead of art work, there were some cutesy phrases stenciled on the walls and windows. Although I was on a high floor, the view was really of the parking lot, with a not-particularly-exciting view of the Hollywood Hills. There was a nice amenity awaiting me of fruit, cheese, crackers, and a bottle of red wine, though I’m not sure if it was because of my Visa “VIP” status or my Hyatt Platinum status or both. The minibar was stocked with a juice, various sodas, bottled water, and two iced teas, and there was trail mix and pop chips on the dresser.

I had a terrible experience trying to have breakfast, which was included in my stay, as I was forced to sit at the bar (literally, they were going to sit me at a table and then decided i couldn't since I was only one person) with dirty dishes stacked in front of me, with a view of the back kitchen, with waiters carrying hot beverages squeezing past me every three minutes.
As for the rest of the stay, it was acceptable with some minor blips. The gym was great, looking right out onto Sunset Boulevard. At check-in, I was asked if a 2pm checkout was okay, and I said yes. But of course, right before I hopped into the shower at 1:30, there was a knock on the door asking me when I intended to check out. Checkout itself was fine, although there were no charges beyond my room rate, so I’ll never know what actually happened with the breakfast- just that my $25 credit plus the free breakfast covered it at all. Then the last weird thing was when i asked if i could store my luggage in my car while I was at breakfast. I was told to walk around back, past stacked pallets and dumpsters, ask the valet shed for my key, find my car in the valet lot, and do whatever I wanted. Um, ok.

The Andaz bills itself as a luxury hotel. In reality, it wasn’t.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
philipdailey, General Manager at Andaz West Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback following your stay here at Andaz West Hollywood. I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you encountered. At Andaz, we are committed to serving every guest beyond expectations and to know that we did not accomplish this with you is very disappointing. Please be assured that I will personally investigate the issues you addressed. Hopefully one day we can welcome you back to create an experience more consistent with the Andaz true hospitality.

Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

Everything about this hotel is perfect except parking price, but that's LA. You get free non alcoholic drinks and snacks in your room. The hotel is legendary if you're interested in rock n roll history. It's next door to the legendary comedy store and there are a lot of restaurants that are within walking distance.

• Stayed: November 2012
philipdailey, General Manager at Andaz West Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2012

Thank you for sharing your experience of your recent stay at Andaz West Hollywood. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again, hopefully in the not too distant future.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Despite having been to LA quite a few times over the years, I had never actually stayed on West Sunset Boulevard. But now for me only Santa Monica will be a challenger from now on. This particular location is rich in rock'n'roll history (google Riot House), and the Chateau Marmont is only steps away. The Hotel itself is very very nice, the rooftop pool has terrific views of the city and the hills and the rooms are very good and spacious. The corridors even smell nice, they certainly have a fragrance they spray around to hide the stench of marij...oops, medicinal herbs emanating from some rooms. The gym is not the best around but working out is not very rock'n'roll, or these days it is? The only reason why I don't give it five stars is that I had a very hard time reaching the management. It is very difficult to find an email address in their website. When I eventually found one, I wrote to them three times asking in advance if I could have purchases shipped to the hotel as I was on a business trip and needed to save time but I never got a reply, positive or negative. In the end, all I had sent by express delivery was a hard to find camera battery, but in my travel book it is unacceptable not to receive a reply from management. As I told them in one of the messages, I would happily accept a no for an answer, as many hotels do not have space to store guests' stuff. But this is certainly not the case in this hotel, and not getting one single reply after three attempts is ridiculous. But even though I would stay here again anytime.

Room Tip: The rooms facing the street have great views if they are high enough.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for selecting Andaz West Hollywood for your most recent trip to Los Angeles. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed the hotel and its amenities however I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you encountered. Please be assured that I will investigate your comments personally, as they are greatly appreciated. On behalf of all of us here, we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back upon your next visit to Los Angeles.