Usually stay in West Hollywood off of Melrose but it was all booked. Had a bad experience at the Best Western in Santa Monica, but had a great time at this hotel. Good location. Lots of places to eat and walk. Clean rooms. It wasn't noisy. Easy parking.
Lots of fuzzy foreigners. Not many ad people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Mediterranean inspired hotel centrally located between Hollywood and Beverly Hills. Just minutes from famous beaches, Universal Studios and Walk of Fame. Daily sightseeing tours are available from the hotel lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Best Western, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Best Western
- Best Western Sunset Plaza Hotel