Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Andaz West Hollywood(West Hollywood)
  • Pool
Sunset Tower Hotel(West Hollywood)
  • Restaurant
The Standard, Hollywood(West Hollywood)
  • Pool
Grafton on Sunset(West Hollywood)
  • Restaurant
The Jeremy West Hollywood(West Hollywood)
  • Pool
Palihouse West Hollywood(West Hollywood)
Sunset Marquis(West Hollywood)
Chateau Marmont(West Hollywood)
Holloway Motel(West Hollywood)
2,175 results
All reviewspool areabreakfast roompaper platesfrench doorsgreat locationsaddle ranchbest westernsyogurtfree breakfastbeautiful poolbus stopuniversal studioshollywood blvdcomedy storestayed here for nightslarge bathroomparking garage
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 16, 2006

i would have to say this hotel was very nice.The rooms are very spacious. The Bathroom is big. The rooms have walk in closets and a safe to put your valuable stuff. You recieve free news papaer every morning. The maid cleans the room every day and vacum the floors and cleans the tub and every area in your room once a day and they give nice continental breakfast. the staff is very friendly.

• Stayed: January 2006
4  Thank natasha r
Reviewed December 25, 2005

The hotel was really nice. It was clean and comfortable, which was pretty much just what we were looking for. Our room had a little kitchen which was very convienient. The complimentary beakfast was nice, and the food was really good!We found the staff helpful and pretty nice. The parking was also nice. Overall it was a nice hotel!!

• Stayed: December 2005
4  Thank ljrmsp
A TripAdvisor Member
St. Louis, MO
Reviewed November 22, 2005

My sister, my mom, and I stayed here November 8-17. The hotel itself sits in an excellent location for nightlife -- also is a short trip to Hollywood and Beverly Hills! We got a room overlooking the pool. The room itself was very nice; it came with 2 queen beds, refrigerator, coffee maker, microwave, and free high speed internet. The bathroom was very large!! However, tarting on the first night there, we all were kept up by the amount of noise in the hotel. We were the farthest away from Sunset Strip that we could be. The noise came from the rooms above us and across the hall. Around 2-3 am almost every morning, we could hear people walking, moving chairs, and hear every word of their conversations. Imagine trying to sleep through that! Also, on our second day there, a member of the housekeeping staff took my sister's watch. It was sitting on the nightstand by itself when we left (not amongst anything that the staff would've thrown away) and when we returned later that afternoon, the watch was gone. Would I recommend this hotel? No.

• Stayed: November 2005
4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 21, 2005

The hotel was in a goood location and value for money with continental breakfast being provided, and it was great food.

I found the hotel staff condescending and rude, always seeming like they didn't want to help you unless you tipped them a fortune, what happpened to service?? I felt like they tried to push me into a tour I didn't want to do, I requested a particular company that had the tour I wanted and were reputable and they tried to push some unknown company, not sure if they get a cut. They made me feel stupid for picking the tour I wanted!!!

Requested a pool view room, got a view of bins but it was away from the road so not noisy. Pool was nice though even though I didn't get a chance to swim.

Don't think I'd stay here again, mainly due to staff.

• Stayed: September 2005
6  Thank Nic78
Reviewed November 19, 2005

My boyfriend and I stayed at this hotel for 5 nights in oct we found the location was great once we got to know the area and realised how spread out everything was we still managed to walk from the hotel to beverely Hills then on to Century City (great shopping )from there we took a taxi to santa monica and then caught the bus back to the hotel.The bus trip from santa monica to west hollywood was about 45min but who cares when your on holidays and never been here before its all an experience.
We also walked to Hollywood from our hotel to see walk of fame etc.. Overall the hotels location was perfect our room was really nice the doors opened onto the pool area couldn't ask for anymore would definately stay here again.
Also the house keeping staff were so nice.

• Stayed: October 2005