Extremely happy with this hotel. Stayed here in Dec04. Loved the fact that we were right next to House of Blues (great music, great food!), walking distance to all the other West Hollywood clubs as well. Probably not quite walking distance to Hollywood (well, you could if you wanted!) but only a five minute drive up there, if you have a car with you. Being from Australia I've been to LA four times now, this was the first time I've stayed at the Best Western Sunset. It's the best one yet for me. Service was great, complimentary breakfast, but most of all, fantastic value. If you walk out the front door, the Hyatt West Hollywood is literally on the other side of the street. Anyone know how much this hotel costs? Well, it's a lot more expensive than the Best Western on Sunset. That's why the location of the Best Western can't be beat for the $. Friendly staff too. I'd stay here again in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Mediterranean inspired hotel centrally located between Hollywood and Beverly Hills. Just minutes from famous beaches, Universal Studios and Walk of Fame. Daily sightseeing tours are available from the hotel lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Best Western, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Sunset Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Best Western
- Best Western Sunset Plaza Hotel