I loved this place! My friend wasn't convinced when I booked but I was quietly confident and we were so pleased when we got there. The staff are so friendly and they gave us a gorgeous room that had doors opening out to the pool - perfect. The room was a great size with 2 beds. There was lots of storage - good for 2 girls with huge cases - it wasn't cramped in the slightest. We had a small kitchen area which we didn't use but thought it was a nice touch. We weren't too lucky with the weather but it was so nice to just open the doors and sunloungers being right there. The courtyard where the doors open out to is absolutely beautiful. The bathroom was big and spotlessly clean.
The breakfast was good. So nice to get up and have a coffee and a bagel. There were also doughnuts, pastries, muffins, cereals and juices on offer.
I thought the location was great.
My only gripe would be the floorboards. It sounded as though guests in the room above were line dancing...every step could be heard and at some silly hour it was really noisy for a long time. But it wouldn't stop me going back. In fact, I can't wait to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Mediterranean inspired hotel centrally located between Hollywood and Beverly Hills. Just minutes from famous beaches, Universal Studios and Walk of Fame. Daily sightseeing tours are available from the hotel lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Best Western, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Best Western
- Best Western Sunset Plaza Hotel