We stayed here for three nights at the beginning of November and thoroughly enjoyed it. Great location, great value, clean room, friendly staff. The inclusive continental breakfast is basic but adequate. The location couldn´t have been better, a short walking distance to the House of Blues owned by Dan Akroyd & James Belushi (great food, the best steak my husband has ever had, plus live music every evening), the Comedy Store with comedians performing every evening, Mirabelle´s restaurant (the best swordfish I have ever eaten!), the Viper Room owned by Johny Depp and where River Phoenix spent his last evening .....etc.... etc.... Don´t miss the tours which you can book through reception, the City Tour, Movie Stars Homes, the Beaches, etc........ LA traffic is horrendous so we didn´t use our car at all whilst we were there. Thanks to tripadvisor.com and its users´ comments we liked the sound of this hotel and we are really glad we chose to stay there, it made our holiday one to remember.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Mediterranean inspired hotel centrally located between Hollywood and Beverly Hills. Just minutes from famous beaches, Universal Studios and Walk of Fame. Daily sightseeing tours are available from the hotel lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Best Western, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Best Western
- Best Western Sunset Plaza Hotel