The location of this hotel is perfect with a short drive/walk to hollywood boulevard. There is also a mels diner down the road which serves great American food. The breakfast was great, waffles/bread/bacon/sausages however you need to be aware of how busy it gets in the early morning. The wifi is free but it only worked properly on one side of the room which was difficult. If you have tickets to universal studios, it is a 20 min drive which is ideal. The room was big and spacious with suitable air condition and a good kitchen area. There is fabulous underground parking which comes at a small fee but is very safe and secure.
Overall, a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Mediterranean inspired hotel centrally located between Hollywood and Beverly Hills. Just minutes from famous beaches, Universal Studios and Walk of Fame. Daily sightseeing tours are available from the hotel lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Sunset Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Best Western
- Best Western Sunset Plaza Hotel