This the perfect place it you want to stay in West Hollywood and be right on Sunset Strip. Very reasonable rates too.
Not the biggest room I've ever stayed in but just right for me. Well maintained and very comfortable. Considering the location it was very quiet in the hotel. Nice view of the pool from my window.
You're literally just steps away from the House of Blues and other places of entertainment. Santa Monica Boulvevard is a 10 minute walk away but be aware it's a VERY steep climb back up!
If you want to get further afield, there's a bus stop and cab rank directly outside the front door.
The only thing that disconcerted me was the elevator from the lobby went down to my room!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Mediterranean inspired hotel centrally located between Hollywood and Beverly Hills. Just minutes from famous beaches, Universal Studios and Walk of Fame. Daily sightseeing tours are available from the hotel lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Best Western, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Best Western
- Best Western Sunset Plaza Hotel