I've stayed at this hotel twice now in a span of over 5 years. To be honest I was hesitant to stay at a Best Western, but it was all I could afford at the time years ago. I was pleasantly surprised that it was a very nice hotel with a GREAT pool. I can afford higher end brands now, but I still chose the Best Western because of its location and nice accomodations. For the amount of time you spend in your hotel room, this one is perfect and is in walking distance to some great restaurants and short cab rides to everything you need to experience Los Angeles. Star sitings, too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Mediterranean inspired hotel centrally located between Hollywood and Beverly Hills. Just minutes from famous beaches, Universal Studios and Walk of Fame. Daily sightseeing tours are available from the hotel lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Best Western
- Best Western Sunset Plaza Hotel