Our family stayed for only one night but everyone wanted to stay for more. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. The room was large and comfortable with two rooms separated by french doors (there was a tv in each area), but the bathroom was gynormous (and clean)! Jacuzzi tub was an unexpected nice treat after a long flight. Location was ok- not quite walking distance to the sights, but a fairly close drive. For the price, well worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Mediterranean inspired hotel centrally located between Hollywood and Beverly Hills. Just minutes from famous beaches, Universal Studios and Walk of Fame. Daily sightseeing tours are available from the hotel lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Best Western, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Best Western
- Best Western Sunset Plaza Hotel