This was by far the most wonderful Best Western I have been to and I have frequented quite a few. The décor is 60's Spanish and done very well. Walking distance to House of Blues and The Comedy Store. Across the street is a fabulous barbeque restaurant. The staff here at the hotel was very friendly and they even have a heated pool!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Mediterranean inspired hotel centrally located between Hollywood and Beverly Hills. Just minutes from famous beaches, Universal Studios and Walk of Fame. Daily sightseeing tours are available from the hotel lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Best Western
- Best Western Sunset Plaza Hotel