Fairly good hotel in a good location, room comfortable and clean. But the free breakfast was very average; paper plates and cups, plastic cutlery. The people at reception when we booked in were fairly friendly and told us as we were leaving before breakfast to catch a bus to Vegas we could get muffins and coffee to go, but the man on reception when we booked was very unfriendly when we asked about muffins and coffee to go, like was promised, he said 'you will have to take that up with the kitchen it's not my job'. When we checked there was no on in the kitchen and the guy at reception really couldn't give a dam. Won't be staying at Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Mediterranean inspired hotel centrally located between Hollywood and Beverly Hills. Just minutes from famous beaches, Universal Studios and Walk of Fame. Daily sightseeing tours are available from the hotel lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Best Western, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Agoda, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Best Western
- Best Western Sunset Plaza Hotel