Stayed 5 night at this hotel and hated to leave. It is like your private villa, not a hotel. Everyone was friendly and very helpful. The room was excellent. Plenty of room and very large bathroom. Good water pressure and fluffy towels. The room had a microware, refrigerator, and a table to eat at. Had a room on the deck of the pool so we could walk out of our room to the pool. The pool area is beautiful. a lot of plants and a great view. Breakfast is included. It is a full breakfast not just rolls and coffee. The food was very good. Going back to Los Angeles in December and plan on staying here again. The only down was had some trouble with wifi connecting. At times it was very good and sometimes could not connect. When I could not connect just went to the public computer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Mediterranean inspired hotel centrally located between Hollywood and Beverly Hills. Just minutes from famous beaches, Universal Studios and Walk of Fame. Daily sightseeing tours are available from the hotel lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Best Western, Hotel.de, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Best Western
- Best Western Sunset Plaza Hotel