Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza was one of the highlights of my trip to LA. We were upgraded to a room by the pool on the ground floor free of charge which was totally sweet. The girl at reception who we dealt with (I'm kicking myself for not remembering her name! Anyway, she's kinda short, asian and really friendly and nice - if you read this, I want you to know that you're great and you made our stay really pleasant!) was awesome.
They have free wifi in the rooms and by the pool as well. Our room was spacious, had a nice and good sized bathroom, a kitchen and was well equipped plus it was right next to the pool - you just had to open the door! They also have a washer and dryer and you can get coins at reception.
We had free brekkie everyday and I went nuts on the waffles! I really like this hotel and, standing at reception looking through the glass doors down to the pool; I couldn't help but be reminded of Melrose Place.. Don't know why!
Guys, you should totally give this hotel a try when you're in LA - it's great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Mediterranean inspired hotel centrally located between Hollywood and Beverly Hills. Just minutes from famous beaches, Universal Studios and Walk of Fame. Daily sightseeing tours are available from the hotel lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Best Western, Expedia, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Best Western
- Best Western Sunset Plaza Hotel