We stayed at this hotel for the last 3 days of a 2 week tour of California and it was fantastic. The staff were all incredibly helpful, helping us to find the best ways to see and do things in LA as well as making sure our last day (with a late flight home) was as comfortable as possible (they allowed us to stay on in our room later then usual checkout and continue to use the carpark until we left for the airport. The room was the best one we had on the whole tour - huge and bery clean and well equipped. The gorgeous pool area was an unexpected bonus and a really welcome way to relax at the end of tiring days out in the LA heat! If we went back to LA we would defiinitely stay here again. Highly recommended and thankyou to all of the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Mediterranean inspired hotel centrally located between Hollywood and Beverly Hills. Just minutes from famous beaches, Universal Studios and Walk of Fame. Daily sightseeing tours are available from the hotel lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Best Western, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Best Western
- Best Western Sunset Plaza Hotel