The BEST WESTERN PLUS Sunset Plaza Hotel was ideal for us. The parking was at a reasonable rate for LA, the sightseeing bus picked up just across the road at the Comedy Club (Which is a must visit), we could walk to Hollywood central although you wouldn't see a local walking that far. We also could with ease walk down to Melrose road with all the shops bars and sights. The Hotel pool was a little too cool when we were there but looked nice. If possible ask for a poo side room rather than road. The breakfast was included in the rate which was a plus and wasn't bad but try to get it either early or later as it does get busy and its only a small room considering the size of the hotel. I would recommend staying here to anyone coming to LA on holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Mediterranean inspired hotel centrally located between Hollywood and Beverly Hills. Just minutes from famous beaches, Universal Studios and Walk of Fame. Daily sightseeing tours are available from the hotel lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Best Western
- Best Western Sunset Plaza Hotel