Was booked in another hotel for 3 days in march after our trip to Vegas . Decided t cancel the other more expensive hotel as we had I feel overspent in Vegas so decided to save a few bucks .oh
" the best laid plans" Decide that the best western was a good idea as it was at the same location as the previous hotel and very positive reviews on trip advisor .
First there was no one for our luggage ,! We had 4 large suitcases . Then the first room was underground with a view of a cement wall . It had musty odour no natural light and the ceiling I could touch without over stretching my arm . I'm no giant at 5"11 ! . I'm nit sure they should be selling that room to anyone . We went upstairs and asked for a change of room . They agreed for and upgrade fro about I think 30 USD more . I immediately agreed . However that although still and improvement was still musty with very low ceilings . The only highlight was them allowing our good friends at bookings .com to allow us t leave early . Checked out the next morning and got he Beverly Hilton for only 7 USD a day more . Trust me that was an improvement .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Mediterranean inspired hotel centrally located between Hollywood and Beverly Hills. Just minutes from famous beaches, Universal Studios and Walk of Fame. Daily sightseeing tours are available from the hotel lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Sunset Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Best Western
- Best Western Sunset Plaza Hotel