My boyfriend and I stayed here last minute for one night when we were seeing a concert at the House of Blues which was right next to this hotel. The Location was awesome, right on sunset strip where all the action was and was half the price of all the other nearby hotels. Katana was across the street so we went to the bar for some sushi. The hotel was clean the room was decent and clean as well, bathroom was basic but again all we needed for just that night. There was a pool which we didn't use but it was in a nice little garden area. The free breakfast in the morning was a definite plus, eggs, bacon, waffles, pastries, coffee, juice, etc. It's right on the street so kinda noisy but we fell right asleep, if I had a bigger budget indefinitely would have loved to stay at the Mondrian or something like that but for just one night this place was just fine for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Mediterranean inspired hotel centrally located between Hollywood and Beverly Hills. Just minutes from famous beaches, Universal Studios and Walk of Fame. Daily sightseeing tours are available from the hotel lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Best Western, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Hotel.de, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Best Western
- Best Western Sunset Plaza Hotel