My girl friend and I were in town for one night and chose to stay here since it has good size rooms and is right on Sunset. They have an underground parking garage in the back, it's a tight squeeze if you drive a larger car but its doable. Check in was quick and easy. Rooms are spacious in size and bathrooms are awesome. The room decor could use a little updating i.e curtains, rug etc, but other than that I would say I loved the beds soooooooooo comfy! Breakfast in the am was great since I am just a coffee person in the morning, but my friend chowed down on some eggs, bacon, and the like. Didn't get a chance to use the pool as it was raining but had a lovely view of it from our window. I would love to stay here again given the chance!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Mediterranean inspired hotel centrally located between Hollywood and Beverly Hills. Just minutes from famous beaches, Universal Studios and Walk of Fame. Daily sightseeing tours are available from the hotel lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Best Western, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Sunset Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Best Western
- Best Western Sunset Plaza Hotel