We arrived at the hotel at about 9.30 am early in December after a 14hr flight. We were very pleasantly surprised when we were told our room was available and we could also help ourselves to the buffet breakfast. The hotel staff were very friendly, our room was large, very clean and extremely comfortable. Our room did not have a view but it was quiet. We did not use the pool area at all ( being winter) but it looked very inviting. It is an easy walk to to restaurants and just across the road from the hop on hop off bus stop. I was very happy with the location choice. Breakfast was included and was more than adequate. The only down side of our stay was that when my husband and I arrived at our next hotel my husband realised that he was missing an expensive pair of sunglasses. He remembers leaving them in the sunset plaza hotel on the first day of our stay and does not remember seeing them again. We contacted the hotel a few times but they were unable to find the sunglasses for him.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Mediterranean inspired hotel centrally located between Hollywood and Beverly Hills. Just minutes from famous beaches, Universal Studios and Walk of Fame. Daily sightseeing tours are available from the hotel lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Best Western, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Best Western
- Best Western Sunset Plaza Hotel