We stayed in this hotel in early December 2012 because it is in a great location. It is built around a courtyard and pool with colourful bougainvillea which offered a lovely outlook from the window. The room was spacious, spotlessly clean with a decent sized bathroom. Free wi-fi and buffet breakfast is included and car parking spaces underneath were easily accessible. The two beds in our room were big and comfortable and I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who wanted quiet, comfortable lodgings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Mediterranean inspired hotel centrally located between Hollywood and Beverly Hills. Just minutes from famous beaches, Universal Studios and Walk of Fame. Daily sightseeing tours are available from the hotel lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Best Western
- Best Western Sunset Plaza Hotel