With apologies for not posting this before I wanted to say what a great hotel this is. We stayed here mid-October during a ten week trip to Canada and the US and, of the twenty or more hotels, motels and B&Bs we stayed in, this was one of our favourites. It was a delightful oasis in busy LA, well-situated and nicely appointed. We were lucky enough to have a ground floor, poolside room and it was a real pleasure to sit outside to enjoy an evening drink. The breakfast was fine, the pool nice and the parking ideal. The service was typically (we found) American: initially a bit brusque but actually friendly and helpful once you were past that slightly cool front. In fact, we had a nightmare with our hire car and the various reception staff who helped really couldn't have been more sympathetic or helpful: they were terrific.
I thought this was a really nice hotel and I would most certainly recommend it for every aspect. I'm just sorry I didn't take the trouble to post my comments earlier - the staff deserve the accolade.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Mediterranean inspired hotel centrally located between Hollywood and Beverly Hills. Just minutes from famous beaches, Universal Studios and Walk of Fame. Daily sightseeing tours are available from the hotel lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Best Western, Expedia, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Best Western
- Best Western Sunset Plaza Hotel