Stayed here last year and although the location is great, as a single woman biz traveller I would *never* stay here again - the back fire door to the alley is propped open all the time (it was right outside my room) and the sliding doors had no security locks in any way. This is a fun but still dicey area (i.e. it isn't unusual to find tweakers walking down Sunset at all times of the day) and these security issues are a huge concern to me. The hotel wasn't interested in my concerns nor in doing anything about it. Do exercise caution if you choose to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Mediterranean inspired hotel centrally located between Hollywood and Beverly Hills. Just minutes from famous beaches, Universal Studios and Walk of Fame. Daily sightseeing tours are available from the hotel lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Best Western
- Best Western Sunset Plaza Hotel