The house is st it shows great location within few minutes from Chinese theatre,Madame Tussaud, restaurants and more.
Beautiful and comfy house very spacious rooms quiet neighborhood
The owner is a very nice person ready to help with anything .we had a fantastic time.
We deeply recommend this beautiful house
Just came back from LA with a group of five. This house was more than big enough to accommodate everyone comfortable. Looks exactly as it does in the pictures but bigger. 10-15 minute walk to Chinese Theater and Highland Centre on Hollywood Blvd. Lots to do, eat, and see in the area.
- 4 bedrooms + 1 office + 1 basement room (couch no bed)
- Huge master bedroom with king bed and living space
- Stocked with linens and towels
- Very nice back yard with two areas to relax (one with fire pit)
- Entire house is gated with a long private drive way
- Very secure with security cameras on the outside entrances
- Walkable to lots of restauants, shopping, bars, everything. (Highly recommend Urban Ramen on Sunset)
- Only two full washrooms
- Could provide more instructions as to where things are (we didn't find the extra towels until the last day)
- There's a care taker living in the lane way house (seperate from the main house) that we didn't find out about until a day before we arrived but it wasn't a problem. We didn't even see them until the very last day.
Overall this is a great place to rent for a large family and big groups. Elizabeth was very hands off which is was we like (to do our own thing around the city). Everyone in the group was very happy that we selected this house for the weekend.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Friends getaway||Older travelers|
|Families with young children||Large groups|