“A landmark”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Frederick, md
“A landmark”
Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

This is just a place you have to go if you're in L.A. It might not be the best hot dog in the country but they have so many different kinds it's hard not to try something unique. I had the bacon burrito dog which is 2 hotdogs, chili, onions, cheese, mustard, and bacon in a tortilla. It was big, messy, and delicious. Just watching the line is worth going. We had a motorcycle group/club pull up when we were in line, it was cool to see 30 motorcycles parked in about 3 spots in their parking lot. I would definitely go back.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Medford, Oregon
“Great place for lunch”
Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

We rolled into town after a 600 plus mile drive with one thing on our minds, lunch at Pinks. Herself and I had been told about this meat-in-tube-form mecca for years. Friends and acquaintances had extolled the virtues of Pink's for years, and we were determined not to miss the experience.
Let me say that my friends did not exaggerate, lunch at Pink's was a delightful experience. The ambiance was fun, the service fast, the staff friendly and the food delicious. We both look forward to our next visit.

San Francisco, California
“A Must When in LA”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Pink's is a must each time I'm in LA. The long lines are worth the wait. So many styles of dogs to choose from. My favorite is the Chili Dog with Sauerkraut. I just went during Grammy weekend and saw a couple B list celebs waiting in line with me. Pretty cool "LA" experience!

• Visited February 2013
Erie, Pennsylvania, United States
“Big Fan”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

A little expensive for a dog, fries and a drink, but I love the Dr. Browns drinks and standing in line in the rain behind a hundred people has a little story just by itself. Everyone who has ever lived in Hollywood has eaten here. It's cool outside on the patio and it's really a MUST if you visit LA. Unique experience kind of like the Varsity in Atlanta. Pay attention in line or you'll catch hell.

• Visited February 2013
San Jose, CA
“Delicious”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

What can I say that hasn’t already been said about Pinks, there food is so good and the prices aren’t bad, the lines can be long but are certainly worth the wait, I go to pinks anytime in the LA area (live in northern CA) and they never disappoint!

• Visited January 2013