“Wouldn't eat again.”

Flavor of India
Ranked #105 of 431 Restaurants in West Hollywood
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: West Hollywood
Cross street: one block east of Doheny Drive
“Wouldn't eat again.”
Reviewed April 6, 2012

Picked up a take away after the drive from Seaworld.
Chicken Kurma: tasted like chicken carbonara with a bit of spicy touch.
Dal /lentil: couldn't find a whole dal, all mashed like dal soup.
Nan bread: ok, but bit dried
Lamb tikka botti: lamb cubes boiled with pepper.
So I didn't like the food at all. It is a disappointment for all Indians, these owners shouldn't run this business, coz they bring our value of food down. If they are to tired to run the bussiness they should close it.

“Probably the best Indian food in los Angeles .”
Reviewed April 3, 2012

I'm disappointed in myself for not coming here earlier. I've lived in the area for almost 2 years- I've been going to another Indian place ( not naming), but they recently got a C!!! On their restaurant grade - so a friend & I tried this place ---- one word ////AWESOME - not the best vindaloo but the chicken tikka masala is the best this side of london. The set-up is a bit odd- but with food like this-- I could care less -

Los Angeles, California
“Tasty Indian Food”
Reviewed February 13, 2012

The place feels like it was a mexican restraunt but is good Indian food...not pricey...parking can be a challange...sitting outside...

Visited January 2012
Northern Cal
“Food not bad, but friendly service.”
Reviewed January 30, 2012

I was in town for a week to visit friends in LA. We ate at this restaurant. The food was not bad. I ordered the Tandoori Chicken and Garlic Nam. They were tasty. But what I like about this place is the ambience, music and the service. The waitress who waited on us was very friendly which made my visit enjoyable.

• Visited January 2012
Florence, Italy
“Really good food!”
Reviewed December 29, 2011

Having lived in London for several years and having so many great Indian food options there, I am always looking for good Indian food in the US. Well, look no further! The food here is authentic and as good as anywhere in London and that's no mean feat. I am not going to go overboard and say it is as good as it is back home in India but it is certainly up at the top. The price was reasonable, the ambiance pleasant and the food quantity and quality was exceptional. It's a long trek from where I live but I am certainly going back again and again!

• Visited November 2011