“being a local I would rather call them & let them know about my experience.”
Review of Mels Drive-In

Mels Drive-In
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Holywood, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“being a local I would rather call them & let them know about my experience.”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Greeted with a "nod of the head" to dirty counter" & having sat for 5 mins with no waitress I looked for a clean place setting & finally left.

1 Thank PoutyGorilla

• Turkish first
brisbane
“old fashioned fun”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

recently took my family here for dinner and enjoyed fantastic burgers, shakes and the best cherry pie in the world. there is memorabilia on the walls from a happier time and it's just a super fun place to eat. they were understaffed the night we went but our server was still kind enough to walk us out and hail us a cab to get back to our hotel. loved it and wish I could go back.

Paradise Valley, Arizona
“Delicious breakfast on the patio!”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Fabulous food with normal portion sizes, not GIANT food. Perfect breakfast and location. Service is friendly. Lots of historic photos inside.

Visited April 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Oldie but Goodie!”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

This "drive-in" takes you back in time!....EXCELLENT FOOD and ATTENTIVE SERVICE!! This place shines bright on the Sunset Strip! Very family friendly! Outdoor seating was great too!

Visited April 2013
Houston, Texas
“Nice Atmosphere and Good Food”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

We dined here after the Jimmy Kimmel show because it was so convenient. We were glad we did, as the burgers were wonderful. The wait staff were very friendly and attentive. The restaurant itself reminded me of one of my favorite all time sitcoms "Alice." I would recommend and would return again myself.